51

I literally can't believe we have reached 50 chaps when I thought to myself 'max would be 30', like wow.

✨💜Thank you so much for supporting me💜✨

Also, I am really, really sorry for disappearing like that. I don't even know where to start but to sum it all up, I almost ended up in the hospital twice, had beef with a woman same age as my mother's, lost my things because I was mad(this one's a little complicated to explain). Had meaningless conversations with people who were waaaaayyy older than me (I laughed and cried afterwards because of the things I heard and realised by having those conversations), turned out they weren't so meaningless after all. And so much more happened but i can't list everything here.

oh and I now have beef with one of my professors (literally crying cuz I feel like i was under a spell for saying shit that I said BUT I WAS NOT IN THE WRONG. i simply could not stand the injustice)

Nonetheless, i thought of leaving everything behind and moving to overcome this crisis cuz I've been feeling like crap lately.

So much happened these past two months.

I am telling y'll this cuz I feel like u deserve to know the reasonS for my disappearance.

But I hope you guys have been good and have taken care of yourselves! :)

Thank you so much for reading!💜

-Enjoy-

...............

Taehyung entered the study room, his eyes taking in the appearances of the men sitting around with stoic faces.

"He's all yours" spoke Jeongguk about to leave but Seokjin's voice held him in his place "You're welcome to stay".

"I'd rather not invade Taehyung's and his father's privacy" dismissed he, turning to leave.....

"Respectfully Mr. Jeon, you won't, in the least bit" smiled one of the unacquainted man.

"Just sit somewhere with your mouth zipped" ordered Taehyung as he saw Jeongguk about to protest.

The man pursed his lips, sitting on the arm chair in a corner.

Every other being in the room exchanged looks before opening the files. Seokjin had a small smile playing on his lips as he watched the two.

----.....----

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Why am I not allowed to see her if she's alright??!" shouted the 14 years old child.

"Young Master, your mother does no-"

"STOP SAYING THAT!!!" screamed the teenager, throwing the phone in his hand on the ground, crushing it's screen completely.

"What's going on here?" came his father's stern voice from behind, his cold eyes resting on Jeongguk's face which was red due to the anger he was feeling in that moment.

"Why does Hobi get to see her but not me?!" asked the boy eagerly.

"Because she's his mother, Jeongguk. You're nothing to her. It's her wish to be with her son in her last moments" elaborated his father sternly.

"What do you mean??? She was fine before!!" exasperated he, feeling his heart ache for the woman who wasn't his mother but raised him like one.

"Maybe this is the punishment she had in mind all along for the two of us" whispered his father, putting his hand over the boy's head, with a unreadable expression lingering in his eyes.