43

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

.................

"For fuck's sake, Joon! You know we have to get him out of there!! If something happens to Taehyung, the whole matter will worsen" hissed Jimin, looking at the taller man in front of him who shook his head.

"You know, we can't. Does Taehyung even want that anymore? You weren't here the last few weeks but I was. I saw how much Jeongguk changed-"

"Jeongguk never changes, Joon!! Are you in your senses?!" interrupted Jimin angrily just to have the other glare at him.

"It does not matter. 2 months left till the marriage contract ends" spoke he blankly, turning back to his phone.

"Anything can happen in 2 months" groaned Jimin.

"Why are you shitting your pants, if I may ask?" asked the older mockingly, though he might already have an idea where this was going.

"I am not! He's just innocent and he doesn't deserve whatever's happening to him" the man averted his eyes.

"And Jeongguk does? My sympathy lies with both but if I had to choose I'd choose Jeongguk because we both know what Haesung did to him. What he's still doing!" announced Namjoon confidently.

"What happened to him was long ago! How was Haesung suppose to know he was Jaekyung's son and it still doesn't justify Jeongguk's behaviour with Taehyung" retorted Jimin.

"When did I ever say it did, Jimin? Do not try to twist my words ever again! Keep in mind that we work under Jeongguk" saying that the man left the room, not having the ability to argue anymore.

----------------

"ALL I AM ASKING IS; HOW FUCKING DARE DARE YOU? ??!! HOW COULD YOU?????!!! HAESUNG, TAEHYUNG IS STILL WITH JEONGGUK!!!!" exasperated Seokjin, almost crushing the phone in his hand.

"YOU WANTED ME TO SIT STILL WHILE MIN YOONGI TRIED TO KILL HIM??!! I needed to put him in his place! And it all could have been avoided if you would have just been honest with me!" hissed Haesung from the other end.

"Wow, incredible Haesung, incredible! Fine, I was dishonest but now you've murdered your boy with your own hands. The one you claim to love" retorted the man defeated as he sighed with a saddened expression dominating his face.

"Jeongguk won't do anything to him" sighed Haesung.

"You're so wrong! I was there!!! He has ordered his men to not let anyone, anyone at all enter the property, so you can imagine how easy it would be getting into his house, to Taehyung" retorted Seokjin sarcastically.

"I am so fucking disappointed and you're so fucking stupid" saying that Seokjin hung up.

"Fucking men and their egos"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"You can't do this, hyung! I love him, I really do. Please talk to dad, you know he'll listen to you, please hyung!!" begged the 17 years old to the older with desperation running through his veins as he held the other's large hands with his own in a pleading manner.

"No baby, you don't love him. The only person you need to love is your family and that boy is far from family. It's just an infatuation, you'll grow out of it" dismissed Seokjin, ruffling the boy's silky hair.

"You DON'T UNDERSTAND!" shouted Taehyung.

"Lower your voice, Kim Taehyung" warned Seokjin with a glare making Taehyung bite his tongue in disappointment.