9⚠️

⚠️Trigger Warning- starts from this chap onwards and I won't be putting a warning on every chap sooo yeah⚠️

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

............

"Oh my Fuck!! JOON!!" screamed Jimin, running across the house to get to his phone.

----------

"What are you talking about?" asked Jeongguk looking at the other two.

"It really is like that..." spoke Jimin sighing, tying on the laptop furiously before pushing it towards the other male.

---------

Taehyung stood confused in front of the maids as they explained how he had to accompany Jeongguk somewhere.

"Is this a prank?" asked Taehyung looking at one of them. They shook their heads.

"Have y'all done this before?" asked Taehyung picking up a random shirt.

"No..." replied they.

-----------

Taehyung was led to a car in which Jeongguk already sat, looking tidy as always. Taehyung scooted himself in the furthest corner and passed the older a smile when he looked at Taehyung weirdly.

"Aren't you going to question where am taking you?" asked Jeongguk suddenly, his onyx eyes raking over Taehyung's figure.

"Well...I personally believe you aren't going to tell me. If you are taking me somewhere to kill me that's also completely fine but it wouldn't make sense since you have t-"

"Has anyone ever told you what a pest you are?" Jeongguk interrupted the other rudely. Who's jaw hung open before he composed himself and glared at the male but he knew that that wasn't a good idea since the older glared back so he simply settled on staring outside the window.

"I want you to behave and it would be better if put a lock on your lips for tonight" ordered the raven sternly. The younger just nodded.

He was going to meet people? Did that mean people knew about his relationship with Jeongguk?

-----------

They both stepped out of the car and Jeongguk led Taehyung inside a villa. Taehyung raised his eyebrow in surprise but didn't question much.

"Jeongguk!" a very cheery voice greeted the two husbands. Jeongguk smiled towards the male while Taehyung stood at the side awkwardly.

"Oh you must be Taehyung! Kim Haesung's son but now a Jeon" the male laughed heartedly as though he heard the most funniest inside joke. Taehyung just smiled.

"Taehyung, meet Jung Hoseok, my step-brother" introduced Jeongguk suddenly.

Taehyung almost choked on air. Why did Jeongguk always choose violence, how could he so causally throw the bomb on him like this?

"Nice to meet you" smiled Taehyung about to extend his hand for a handshake but Jeongguk was quick to grip it and pull it in his own.

"Nice to meet you too, call me Hobi since you are family now" spoke Hoseok, leading the males to the living room but as soon as he turned around the two husbands glaring at each other. Taehyung pulled his hand back while Jeongguk's eyes were warning him.

"Funny how I never saw you when I used to visit Haesung Uncle" exclaimed Hoseok.

"You know my dad?" asked Taehyung surprised.