52

Thank you so much for reading!💜

-Enjoy-

...................

The dull eyes stared into the darkness, the silence in his ears becoming deafening. He tossed and turned trying to shut down his brain along with his body which refused to listen to him, making him sigh in frustration and stand up.

He paced around the room hastily, his hands and feet feeling numb from how much they were freezing yet his insides were burning up or more specifically his heart, feeling anxious for no reason.

His slim trembling fingers held the doorknob, pushing it downwards to open the door to his room. 

He shut his eyes tight when he realised he was in front the room which belonged to the person he had come to dislike.

'What am I doing?' asked he himself as he tried to open the door just to find it locked.

He leaned his forehead against the wooden frame, trying to justify his stupid actions to his own self in his head. The universe did not let him ponder much on that as the door open the next minute, making the silver haired boy blink rapidly in the dark hallway.

"What's wrong?" asked Jeongguk concerned seeing the younger at his door at this hour.

Taehyung paused, not wanting to tell the other the real reason "Why was your door locked?" asked he before he could stop himself. He hadn't even thought this through yet his lips and tongue made a pact to embarrass him in every situation possible.

"I was in a conference and didn't want anyone to disturb me" smiled he innocently while replying, leaning against the doorframe with his arms folded, hs eyes raking over Taehyung's figure mischievously as though he knew that Taehyung was being dishonest about his visit.......

It did make Taehyung uncomfortable because how could this man take one look at people and tell what their intentions were. Was this a part of the sick training he had to endure with his father or whatever boarding school he went to?

The younger looked him up and down and indeed the man had changed his formal attire into another formal one.....

"Who would have disturbed you without your permission?" asked the brown eyed boy suspiciously.

"Are you suspecting something?" asked the taller with a playful smile decorating his perfect pink lips.

"I am just asking logical questions, it's 2 something, who could you be having this conference with?" pressed Taehyung looking past him in to the room.

Jeongguk kicked the door wide open, before pulling him inside with himself. He let go off his wrist and picked up his mac from the table, unlocking it and showing him the conference he just had for about 3 hours.

"It might be 2am here but in other continents it's already midday" stated he, opening the doors to his balcony, letting the breeze slide past him and enter the room.

"Why haven't taken care of your cheek?" asked the younger, putting the laptop away upset by the situation.

"It's not even painful, it'll heal by itself in a few days" answered he nonchalantly.

For some reason that sentence worsened Taehyung's mood.....

"So you'll just leave it like this? How is it even going to heal if you don't do something to heal it in the first place! What is wrong with you?! How do people like you exist?" asked he frustratingly, storming out of the room, leaving Jeongguk speechlessly standing near the balcony.

A smile spread on his lips slowly and it widened seeing the him coming back with the first aid kit. What he did not expect was; him throwing the kit at the older with full force, which he caught easily, smiling like a fool.