29

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Mention of some disturbing.... things

-Enjoy-

...............

"He really left, didn't he?" sighed Jeongguk when Jimin simply nodded.

"And then some people have to audacity to ask me; why I hate my life. I am no God but would it kill everyone to simply stay in their damn lane around me?"

................

Taehyung glanced at Mr.Jeon awkwardly , wondering if her should really ask or not. He fiddled with his fingers to cool off and gather the courage.

"D-do you think you could drop me off at Seokjin's place?" asked the younger gulping.

"Sweetheart, that would just be me causing problems for everyone" answered Jaekyung softly, passing the boy a pitiful smile.

"Coming with me was a very brave move and I am proud of you for holding on to your hopes" praised the old man in admiration.

Taehyung gulped his fear down as soon as those words reached his ears. His eyes were burning to let the waterfalls free but he stopped himself and looked down at his lap.

The words affected Taehyung because someone was finally acknowledging his feelings. He was actually considered a human in the eyes of this person, not some punching bag whom everyone could use to let out their frustration, specifically Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Haesung.

Noticing the gloomy tension surrounding the boy Jaekyung patted his head gently "I am so sorry".

"What if he comes to get me, please don't let him" pleaded the brunette helplessly, changing the topic to push away the turmoil in his heart.

"A long time ago he promised to never step foot in that mansion" explained Mr.Jeon, lighting up his cigarette.

"So he won't show up?" asked the younger hopefully.

"He doesn't trust me, so he will and then I'll bash him once again for disobeying me" laughed the old man scaring Taehyung.

The brunette finally understood where Jeongguk got his trait of laughing at others in misery from.

................

"Grandpapa!!" squealed Minjun as soon as he saw his grandfather stepping foot in the living room.

Taehyung bit his tongue in anxiousness. What if Yoongi was here? Taehyung was not in the mood to deal with that weirdo either.

"My baby!" cheered Jaekyung, picking him up before peppering his face with kisses.

"Did you get what I asked you to?" asked the child excitedly, showing his tiny teeth and perfect smile.

"I told you na, your fathers are going to scold me lots if we break their rules when they are not here" explained the older man in a baby voice, making Minjun pout and frown in displease.

On the other hand Taehyung sighed in relief because the child was here alone, without his parents.

"But I did bring a friend for you" uttered Mr.Jeon suddenly, pointing towards Taehyung, catching the other off guard as he awkwardly waved at the baby.

Minjun smiled widely, waving back excitedly.

"It's Hoseok's mother's death anniversary, so they had to fly to Daegu for a week" explained Mr.Jeon.

"I'm Min Minjun. What's your name?" asked the boy sipping his juice which the help handed him as he was still in his grandfather's lap.

"I am Kim Taehyung" smiled Taehyung. The kid was really cute Taehyung had to admit that.