20

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-
 (Feel like you guys are going to hate me after reading this chap)

.............

"You sick bastard, what the actual fuck is wrong with you??!!" shouted Taehyung, holding Jimin. Though Jimin tried to  push him away.

Namjoon was quick to take ahold of Jimin and take him away as soon as he got the signal from Jeongguk.

Taehyung rubbed his forehead with the pad of his thumb and finger tips. His headache was getting worse, he felt like either banging his head against a hard surface or passing out immediately. His eyes darted towards the raven who already had his own pair of eyes set on him.

Jeongguk bit the inside of his cheek in annoyance before heaving a long sigh.

"I am letting you off the hook today, just because it's the death anniversary of someone special today" exclaimed the raven and watched the other's expressions closely but the brunette did not react just kept staring at him.

"So just today you are sparing me?" asked the brunette, walking towards him.

"You can say so" reluctantly agreed the raven and that was enough for Taehyung to raise his hand and let his palm come in contact with the raven's left cheek furiously.

The raven did see it coming and did not stop him because personally he felt like he deserved it.

"Thank you so much for sparing me" smiled the brunette before walking away. He did not know if it were the toxins getting to his brain, which made him do what he just did.

His satisfaction was short lived when he heard loud laughter emitting from his so called husband. Taehyung gritted his teeth but nevertheless tried his best to ignore everything related to Jeongguk.

The brunette's head was pounding, his brain felt too heavy for his head, his insides were burning, his senses were slowly failing him, his limbs were trembling.

It didn't take him long to empty his insides, unfortunately it did not make him feel any better. He managed to brush his teeth and take a shower before stepping out, he didn't even have the strength to put on clothes, hence he came out in just a bathrobe.

Black spots started appearing in front of his eyes, his body shook terribly as he stopped on his spot, not being able to step any further. He held onto the wall beside him and tried to shake his head to clear his vision but suddenly the silence was deafening.

Jeongguk who came back after freshening up himself noticed his condition. Frowning he approached the brunette but the younger did not pay any attention to him, as though he couldn't see him nor could he feel his presence.

"Taehyung?" called the raven but the other did not react.

Just before he could start shaking the other to come to his senses, the brunette's legs gave out but before he could hit the ground Jeongguk took hold of him.

The raven's arm was wrapped around his waist to balance him against his own body while the other hand touched Taehyung's forehead to feel the other burning up.

The older cursed under his breath before picking him up and laying him down on the bed and shook him harshly.

"Taehyung!! What did you drink or eat??!!" asked Jeongguk loudly, shaking him in an attempt to get a reaction out of him. It did work at some point.

"...alcohol a-and....ot-her" the younger stuttered and slurred with a strained voice, like it took a toll on him to speak.

Not the answer the older wanted. Jeongguk gritted his teeth in annoyance and promised to put Jimin through much worse than just a broken nose the next morning.