34

-No, am NOT dead but honestly a lot happened but for now forget abt that and enjoy the story. I'll tell at the end of the chapter what EXACTLY happened.

----------------

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Finally, the mystery of Taehyung's mother ends here-

-Enjoy-

.................

"But Daddy...." whined the 5 years old Taehyung, stomping his foot on the floor stubbornly, thick tears swimming in his bambi eyes.

"Common Tae, I told you na. She had to leave, baby. Granny is sick, you know that and you are not a literal baby, are you?" repeated his father for the tenth time that day, kneeling in front of him, holding him by his shoulders and looking into his eyes pleadingly.

Haesung's son was making it hard for his own self to get over the past and move on.

"But... it's been so many days" cried out the little boy, starting to bawl his eyes.

Haesung sighed before picking him up and hugging him. He started walking out "How about we go out tonight, your favourite park" distracted Haesung his son or at least tried to 

but for how long.....?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE, KIM TAEHYUNG!!" shouted Haesung reaching his end when he saw his 7 years old boy covered in wounds underneath the all the dirt and mud.

The boy flinched terribly, hiding behind Seokjin's leg.

"Hae, behave! He's your son" intervened Seokjin.

"That's precisely why I am asking him what happened to him!" spoke the man sternly.

"And you screaming at him is going to magically get you all your answers?" witted Seokjin, warning the other before turning around and leaning down till he was at the same level as Taehyung.

"Baby, tell me. There's no need to be scared. You weren't raised to be scared" voiced Seokjin gently, calmly, wiping the boy's cheeks softly with his handkerchief.

"I ... don't know my mom and - and he made fun of me and I didn't like it" spoke the boy bravely, looking down on the floor with a frown hugging the space between his brows behind his bangs.

"What nonsense! Which kid was it? I am going to need his name" spoke Seokjin but Taehyung just shook his head, looking the older in the eyes.

"No, I want to know! Where is my mother?!" questioned he angrily.

Before Seokjin could answer the boy's father interrupted ........

"Dead. That's all you need know. This type of thing won't happen again. Jin, pay Mrs.Hudson a visit, would ya? I need to know what I am investing my money in, if my child is being treated this poorly. Actually, make her hand in her resignation letter, she clearly can't do her damn job" announced Haesung.

The 7 years old stared furiously behind his father, gritting his teeth to stop himself from crying.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"YOU DARE-"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Taehyung woke up with an uneven heart rate. He looked around himself to come back to his senses before sitting up and gulping down a glass of water in one go.

Without thinking any further he stood up and started walking outside.

------------

"I think we are drastically overlooking the fact that the gambling was taking place in his 'majestic' palace, which he likes to call his safe place" commented Jeongguk staring at Jimin who just looked at him conflicted.