19

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

..................

"Yoongi was here, Joon" spoke Jimin through the phone making Namjoon bite his lower lip to stop himself from cursing out loud..... he couldn't risk with Jeongguk being just a few feet away.

"Excuse me" smiled Namjoon before walking away from Jeongguk and one of their business partners.

"The fuck do you mean he was there?" questioned Namjoon when he was sure enough that no one could hear but a smile still played on his lips.

"Apparently he just wanted to see Taehyung" elaborated the male on the other line.

"Be reasonable for once" hissed Joon, looking down from the glass wall, his fingers curling inside his pocket in thought.

"As if someone can ever be reasonable with that man!" retorted Jimin irritated.

"Okay and how do you expect me to break the news to Jeongguk? You always do this!" huffed the executive but before he could complain the other had hung up making the poor man want to smash his head against the wall he was standing before.

...........

"Jeongguk.." started the older, licking his suddenly dry lips.

The raven hummed while checking the documents in his hands. A prominent frown was to be found in between his brows.

"Don't you think this area would be more suitable than the one we visited yesterday. I do not see the point of building the mall in the middle of no where"

"Is it really that important to you?" questioned Namjoon amused since he never saw the other interested in such stuff.

"No, just wondering what I am signing up for and what the Osect is doing with my money. A mall is alright but an underground space which will not be used for parking or anything. It will be left empty....? I don't know about you but sounds suspicious"

"Common, you know how these things work, maybe they want to build some shit there later on. What should it matter to us? The only thing that should interest us is the profit" dismissed Namjoon. 

"But the type of man he is..... Whatever you say I'm still not convinced. I'll have to have a chat with my father or Uncle Haesung" shook his head Jeongguk slightly before throwing the documents on the empty seat next to him.

The dull onyx eyes fell on the stressed Namjoon.

"Say-"

"Yoongi met Taehyung" Namjoon uttered and sighed in relief afterwards. As though a huge burden just fell off his shoulders.

"hmm" a dark brow was raised as he hummed.

"I guess it's time to go back then" stated Jeongguk casually.

Namjoon stared at the male who stared out the window. His face held no expression nor did his body language indicated any type of bother which his brain might have felt at that moment.  The executive couldn't help but wonder....

Why wasn't Jeongguk getting ....... angry?
Instead why did he seem ....... so tired?

...............

2 days had passed since Jimin had informed Namjoon but he has yet to hear back from the two males. Another reason for his distress was.... Taehyung.

The male wouldn't stop pestering him about going out.

"Common, mid of 4th week and no sign of the devil, do you want me to spell it out for you? They won't come!!! This is our chance!!" exclaimed Taehyung eagerly, giving the older his best behaviour.