Chapter 1

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

**Trigger Warning: Blood and Graphic descriptions of carnage***

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
(Name) woke up to a sudden knock at the door. Glancing down at his/her phone to see it was 11:00 PM, he/she rolled out of his/her comfy blue and green bed and trudged down the stairs.
Peeking out the peephole in the door, (name) saw a middle-aged man with a sheriff's hat and uniform. He/she unlocked the door and opened it to greet the officer.
(Name) gestured for the man to enter the house. After shutting to door behind the officer, he/she waited for the man to speak first.
"Are you (name)?" The officer spoke in a gruff but concerned tone.
"Um.. yes?" (Name) looked visibly confused.
"You might want to take a seat..."
(Name) motioned for the officer to follow him/her deeper into the house. He/she then took a seat at the kitchen table and waited patiently for what the man was going to tell him/her.
~~~
1 hour earlier (10:00 PM)
(Name)'s parents were on their way back from a late night party at their coworker's house. Having abstained from any alcoholic beverages, the couple was confident in their ability to safely make it home.
Getting into their old compact car, they started up the small vehicle and pulled out of the driveway. The compact entered the road and started its journey home.
Outside was dark and gloomy. The car's brights were on, illuminating the night and any potential dangers. The couple was adamant about looking around for any deer. Searching the sides of the roads as they drove, (name)'s parents were cautious even on the abandoned roadway.
No one was behind them and no one was in front of them. It was just the couple and the road.
Approaching a traffic light, there was still no one around. The green light indicated that (name)'s parents could keep going, but as they were in the middle of the intersection, another vehicle came out of nowhere.
Running the red light and ramming into the side of (name)'s parent's vehicle, a tractor trailer crushed the compact like a tin can.
Blood spurted and gushed as the sudden impact warped and compressed the bodies of (name)'s parents. Despite having on seatbelts, the chance of survival was zero.
The trailer driver called the police. He was not drunk, there was no true reason for him to cause the death of (name)'s parents. When the police arrived and asked what had happened, the driver said "there was no one on the road, they came out of nowhere!"
~~~
Present (11:07 PM)
"Your parents were in a car accident on the intersection between Main Street and South Boulevard. They died on impact." The officer said.
The light faded out of (name)'s eyes as he/she took a deep breath a tried to collect herself/himself.
"T-this is a joke, right?"
"I'm sorry for your loss. I know has to be difficult to accept, so I had the forensic team send me photos. I won't show them to you until you are really sure that you want to see them."
"P-please, l-let me see them. Let me s-see my parents one more time," (name)'s eyes began to well up.
The officer handed (name) a small phone with a few photos opened up on it.
The first photo depicted the smashed vehicle against the dark backdrop of the night. The windows were all shattered and the paint was scraped off as if by claws. The bumper and hood were no longer attached to the compact car. The metal which made up the roof was splintering outwards. The doors were cemented to the beige seats which were decorated in red. What remained of the interior of the car was bloody and full of carnage. His/her parent's bodies were not in this picture.
The second picture depicted the tractor trailer. This vehicle was intact. This vehicle had no blood on it. The driver was alive. All it had as evidence of the crash was paint. The silver paint which had transferred from the compact to the trailer on impact. Nothing more.
The third photo was on the mangled bodies of (name)'s parents. As he/she looked at the photo his/her eyes widened and tears gushed out. Recognizing the body on the left to be his/her mother, (name) took note of her condition: the whole right side of her body was limp and crushed. Her skull was deflated. Her beautiful white dress with stained in her husband's blood. Her face stuck in a petrified look of fear. Beside her, (name)'s father: his entire torso torn into shreds. The ends of his ribs, tearing through his skin. One of his eyes, gouged through by metal from the impact. His limbs: like jelly. His face: shattered.
"..." (name) was unable to speak, the words stuck in his/her throat.
"You should go get some rest, okay?" The officer suggested. Don't you worry about a thing. We're working with social services to relocate you because you're a minor. Your uncle Bennett agreed to provide you housing for the time being."
"O-ok," (name) stood up, wanting to vomit.
"Tomorrow morning you're gonna be picked up and sent off, don't forget to pack."
"O-ok."
The officer waited as (name) wobbled up to his/her room to pack. Sliding out two luggage's and a backpack from the closet, (name) began to pack up his/her entire bedroom.
The first luggage consisted of clothes for every season. It was so stuffed that (name) struggled to zip it closed.
The second luggage was half clothes and half items. An old stuffed animal, a family picture, old toys, things (name) wanted to keep.
The backpack was for (name)'s most important belongings. He/she put 3 pairs of clothes in it, his/her sketchbook and pencils, his/her mp3 player with headphones, a pack of jerky to snack on, a family photo, and two water bottles.
After swinging the backpack onto his/her back, (name) brought the luggage down the stairs where the officer helped him/her organize everything by the door.
"Social services will be here in the morning to pick you up, get some sleep," the officer pitied as he opened the front door and left.
After the door shut, (name) felt empty and began to cry. It wasn't until he/she made it up to his/her room that she/he tapped his/her phone and noticed the date:
12:01 PM. Happy 16th birthday, (name).
Going to sleep with teary eyes, (name) hugged a pillow close and waited for morning to arrive.
~~~
Sitting up from an almost sleepless night, (name) went downstairs and noticed a black vehicle waiting to pick him/her up.
Eating a granola bar, he/she dragged his/her bags outside.
—————
1149 words!