Finale: Chapter 33

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
After locking the door to Blake's room behind them, (name) and Blake sat next to each other on Blake's bed. Blake grabbed (name) in a one armed hug and nestled his forehead on his/hers.
Both he and (name) smiled and turned a bit pink in the face.
After a few seconds, the two of them pixelated and the world went black briefly. When light had returned, the two were in game again and found themselves in the same area where (name) first met Blake.
As soon as (name) realized exactly where they were, he/she had an idea.
"Close your eyes really quick," (name) ordered Blake playfully.
Blake obediently closed his eyes and (name) positioned himself/herself in the snow like he/she was that first day.
"You can open them now," (name) grinned.
When Blake opened his eyes, he saw (name) on the floor. "Déjà vu much?"
They both laughed.
Blake then said the said exact thing he said at their first meeting, even down to the stutters. "H-hello? Y-you alive? Hmm... you don't l-look like an NPC... My n-name is Blake, w-what's yours?"
"Haha, déjà vu indeed!" (Name) got up, dusted off the snow and pulled Blake into a hug before adding more to the joke. "My name is (name). And I'm no NPC."
He/she kissed Blake.
"Let's head up to the cabin before we freeze to death."
"Right."
~~~
When they got back up to the cabin, Blake immediately put wood into the fireplace and had Typhlosion come out his pokéball to light it.
Once the room was warming up, Blake and (name) went to the couch and cuddled up against each other for both comfort and warmth.
While they were cuddling, all the pokémon came out their pokéballs one at a time to inspect Blake and (name). Obviously Typhlosion was happy to see (name) again, but also knew he/she would be coming back soon because he had seen (name) during the whole Asher thing.
As for Wooper and Dragonite though, both were ecstatic to see (name). Wooper bounced left and right all cheerily, and made small noises to indicate how happy it was.
Dragonite temporarily took (name) away from Blake, picking him/her up in a hug and holding (name) up a few inches off the ground as (name)'s bones could be heard crackling from the sheer force of the hug. After Dragonite was done saying hello to (name), the pokémon gently set (name) back beside Blake before waddling off and returning to its pokeball.
Blake and (name) went back to cuddling, (name)'s arms wrapped around Blake in an almost protective way while Blake was snuggling up against (name) and hugging him/her back.
They stayed like this for quite a while before they both decided to watch something together.
Blake looked for a show or movie to watch with (name), while (name) got up and made microwave popcorn for the two of them to snack on.
When he/she had returned, Blake had the screen paused on a stereotypical holiday movie. (Name) and him cuddled up close again and played the movie.
Both would take tiny handfuls of popcorn at a time, sharing with the other and making sure not to take more than the other had. Sometimes they wouldn't notice if both of them were grabbing popcorn at the same time. When this happened, Blake and (name)'s hands would touch and they would say 'after you' until one of them would submit and just take their handful of popcorn first.
To be blunt about it, things had gotten back to normal.
~~~
Come Friday night, it was almost time for Blake to leave again.
"I'll bring back food, seeing as we're running low," Blake decided.
"How about we bring it back together?" (Name) suggested as an alternative.
"Are you implying what I think you are?"
"Let's do it again, Blake."
"..."
"Let's do the same thing which made us lose each other in the first place."
"Are you sure? I don't want to lose you again," Blake whimpered a bit, afraid.
"Trust me, I will hug you to death and then some before I let go of you again," (name) laughed.
"True," Blake agreed.
The two then waited until midnight and as the Save screen appeared again and Blake pressed the large button labeled save and quit, (name) clung onto Blake like he/she would die if he/she let go.
Soon enough they were in the real world again, Blake and (name) still hugging but Blake with only one arm now instead of two.
They laid down on Blake's bed, their noses touching
"I love you," they both said before kissing.
—————
786 words
The end <3

I'll put up a brief Afterwords chapter on Sunday >:)