Chapter 32

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
"You think now counts as later?" Blake asked.
"Hm?" (Name) was confused on what Blake was referring to.
"The other guy you were hanging out with when I found you?"
"Oh yeah! I said I'd tell you later!" (Name) remembered. "Yeah, now is later."
"And then I'll tell you about how I did the Typhlosion thing."
"Right. So that was Asher. Basically when I got kicked out the game, I was on the floor in the woods and couldn't walk too well. So he helped me out."
Blake listened.
"After I stayed at his house thing in the woods for a bit, he taught me how to throw axes, and then we would go out into the woods. He was going out looking for this place; he wants to kill creepypastas. And I was secretly looking for you. I didn't think he'd go as far as he did; he was just a friendly stranger who helped me, but the second he saw you he changed. I guess that's how he really is."
"Why does he want to kill us so bad?"
"Some sort of grudge, apparently one of you guys attacked him and he noticed how a bunch of you guys are over here. So Asher kind of had this vendetta and made it his mission to train every day to search for creepypastas and kill them."
"So there was nothing... special about your relationship with him?"
"Were you jealous?"
"...maybe."
"He was just a friend at best, and now he's dead to me. But never anything more."
Blake was content with that answer.
"Your turn. Tell me how you did that thing with getting Typhlosion out the game."
"Remember Ben, the guy in the green tunic who was annoying us as we tried to get up the stairs?"
"Yeah, he kinda looks like Link from Legend of Zelda, right?"
"Mhm. Basically Ben is like me: a sentient video game character... kinda. So he decided to teach me how to grab things from in the game."
"How... and why?"
"Well, he kept saying I was a pushover and that I was weak, so I went up to him and decided to try and emulate some of the methods he uses but in my own way. Since that didn't work, Ben decided to pity me and teach me stuff. But it exhausts the hell out of me. As for how, I can't really explain the concept too well. It's like pushing open a hole in reality which makes a doorway from this world to in the game. Then I can grab what's needed and leave the game with that, but since pokémon are living creatures they can just walk out if the door is opened for them."
"So is that what Typhlosion actually looks like?"
"Yeah. In reality, we were both mutilated pretty bad," Blake said sheepishly.
~~~
After staying in Blake's room for a while, news had spread around the entire mansion that (name) was there. Even Slenderman knew.
With him knowing, there wasn't much time until (name) was sent for.
And soon enough there was a knock at the door.
"Blake, the boss is looking for you and (name)."
Blake got up and sighed. "C'mon (name)."
"Right..." (name) was a bit nervous.
"Also, he can read minds, so be careful," Blake warned about Slenderman.
"HE CAN WHAT?!"
"Just be you, (name). But don't think anything super rude."
"...ok."
Blake opened the door to his room and led (name) down the stairs and through the hallway to Slenderman's office.
Both of them gulped in sync as Blake knocked using the knocker.
"Come in" the voice filled their heads like static.
Blake and (name) entered and waited to be told to take a seat. Once instructed, they sat side by side across from Slenderman.
Blake held (name)'s hand. He/she gave him a gently squeeze back.
'It's going to be okay, Blake/(name),' Both thought. 'I'm not going to get separated from you again.'
"I haven't made up a process for this 'approving' thing yet. So while I may not have a set idea for how to test you, I ask that you answer these questions truthfully. I will know if you're lying."
(Name) nodded.
"How did you do it?"
"I'm sorry?" (Name) asked while thinking 'do what?'
"Find the exact spot where Blake had hidden his game."
"I don't know. Actually I still don't know how I got in the game, although I do kind of want to know. I miss that place.... I was just running away from social services and then there was a scream and I tripped and then I was in the snow in the game."
~~~
Slenderman had asked questions for almost an hour before stopping.
"You can live."
"..." (Name) quickly hugged Blake.
"Now you may ask one question of your own."
"Do you know how I got in the game in the first place?"
"Live wire. If Blake hadn't been there you would've been hospitalized or dead."
"...so a lucky coincidence."
"I'm gonna say fate," Blake smiled.
"Fate then."
Blake and (name) were then pardoned from Slenderman's office and from then on (name) wasn't allowed to be killed by any of the creepypastas.
"Is there a way we can go back in your game without the whole live wire thing? Because that doesn't seem safe..." (name) asked as he/she and Blake headed up to Blake's room again.
"I'm pretty sure I can drag you there with me. Probably by bear hugging you and entering the game simultaneously."
"Then..."
"Right..."
"Let's go home," both said.
—————
930 words!