Chapter 10

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
Back in the real world and finally out his game, Blake was in the woods right where he had left the GameBoy 24 hours prior.
(Name) was nowhere to be found, but in the distance through the thicket of the woods was Bloody Painter, who had returned to collect Blake.
With only one leg and one arm in the real world, Blake had to hop over to Bloody Painter and then all the way to a car rather than walk. Once in the vehicle, Blake noticed Bloody Painter wasn't getting in.
"Why're you standing there?"
"Learn to look at the driver seat before getting in a vehicle... scratch that, just look at the vehicle in general," Blood Painter lectured.
Blake turned to the driver seat. "...oh, hi Steven... WAIT A SECOND, WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"
"Bye, Blake!" Bloody Painter waved goodbye at Blake as Steven began to drive the vehicle away with Blake trapped in it by a second pair of hands holding him in.
"FUCK YOU, HELEN!!!" Blake shrieked as Glitchy Red and Steven, Strangled Red, basically kidnapped him.
~~~
(A/N: This takes place a year and a half before the events of GGC, so keep this in mind if you read that book).
"Why are you guys here?" Blake asked again.
"To get you," Glitchy and Steven replied almost in sync.
"But why?"
"What do you mean, why? You said you'd come over today like 3 weeks ago," Glitchy borrowed Steven's phone to show Blake the text he was referring to.
"Oh...I did."
"Wowee, nice job remembering brain-damage-Blake."
"HEY!" Blake growled.
"Get used to it, you're acting like a baby... even more than Gold."
"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!"
"Glitchy's right, you're acting worse than Gold right now," Steven said plainly.
"NUH UH!"
"Yuh huh!" Both Glitchy and Steven retorted.
"..." Blake looked away and huffed, which resulted in Steven and Glitchy laughing at him.
When they finally parked the messed up golf cart off road car hybrid, they went through the woods for a bit.
Eventually they arrived at a cabin and all went inside. In the living room sitting on the couch was the limbless boy who was earlier referred to as Gold: Lost Silver. He didn't hear the door open, but he definitely felt it when Blake bonked him on the head.
"Ouch!" Gold whined a bit.
"We all know that didn't hurt, stop lying," Glitchy said.
"N-no!" Gold floated up off the couch and shot Glitchy a frown before looking at Blake. "Blake! Y-you made it!!!!"
"Yeah... I had to be kidnapped by Steven and Glitchy, but yeah," Blake awkwardly responded.
~~~
Around 30 minutes after the strained greetings, the four of them were all gathered in the living room and playing truth or dare.
"Uhhh, d-dare!" Gold bravely proclaimed after he was asked truth of dare.
"Do a flip," Glitchy said. It wasn't that bad of a dare all things considered.
Gold tried to flip, which looked hilarious because the floating made it look like he was in low gravity. His flip ended up being slow because physics don't exactly apply that well to him, but the dare was completed.
"Steven, truth or d-dare," Gold asked the next person.
"Truth."
"Who's m-more annoying, me or Blake?"
"You. Ok next, Blake, truth or dare?"
"YOU DIDN'T EVEN HESITATE, T-THAT'S SO MEAN!!!" Gold complained.
"Dare," Blake said, him and Steven both ignoring Gold.
"I dare you to... to give a five minute infomercial about some 'new and innovative' technology BUT you need to try to convince Glitchy to buy it."
Blake stood up, hopped in front of the group, and used his best salesman imitation:
"Gentlemen and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to Crockpot with a Gun. Crockpot with a Gun is an innovative tool for all families. Simply set the Crockpot to one of three different modes: remind me to press start in X amount of minutes mode, cook mode, or home defense mode. If you set the Crockpot for the first mode, it will fire a few warning shots when you have five minutes before the timer is up. If you forget, the Crockpot will remind you by taking away your loved ones, prized possessions, and finally you. Cook mode is self explanatory. And finally home defense mode, in home defense mode you can simply attach the machine gun attachment, pop in the cartridge, and station your Crockpot at you front door to guard from intruders. With Crockpot with a gun, you can be safe and have your slow cooked family dinner with only one object, and for $19.99 it can be yours. Order within the next 5 minutes, and I'll throw in a second machine gun free! That's Crockpot With a Gun, call the number on the bottom of the screen or come to stores near you for the safest slowcooker around."
Everyone was laughing, and once they all collected their breath Glitchy was asked if he would buy it.
"No."
"DAMNIT!!!" Blake exhaled.
"It was funny though."
~~~
After hanging out for a few hours, Blake decided to leave. Steven and Glitchy drove him back to the mansion and he waved goodbye.
As the other two drove off, Blake hopped his way into the mansion. Instead of going to the main area to sit on the couch and play games, or the kitchen to eat snacks, or even his own bedroom which was up the stairs and to the left, Blake went all the way down the dark hallway and up to Slenderman's office.
He used the knocker to pound on the door a few times.
"Come in," Slenderman's voice buzzed in Blake's head.
Blake, unfazed, entered.
"Explain the reason you're here."
"I was in my game, and there was a girl/boy around my age there. But not an NPC, a real person. And I'm not sure how he/she got there or when, I just know that it's physically impossible that he's/she's in the game to begin with. Do you have any ideas as to how or why he's/she's there or like what I should do with him/her, sir?" Blake added 'sir' at the end to sound polite, but he honestly didn't care.
—————
1018 words!

A/N: If you read my other book, Gold's GameBoy Color (GGC), you might recognize the crockpot thing. It's referenced there too.