Chapter 0

To enjoy the full experience of this book, I recommend you read Gold's GameBoy Color (GGC) first.
(This is kind of the prequel in a way).

GGC takes place around a year and a half after the events of Thawing our Frozen Hearts (ToFH)

GGC starts in September
ToFH starts in August

There will be cameos of characters from ToFH in GGC and vise versa
In there respective stories, (name) will be referred to as (name). Any cameos will have the respective story in the parentheses:
(ToFH name)
(GGC name)

Character heights/ages
Typhlosion - idk age, 5'2 (157cm)
Blake - 16 years old, 5'6" (168cm)
(ToFH name) - 16 years old (one week younger than Blake), 5'5" (165cm)

**in any GGC cameos, Blake and (ToFH name) are 17. Blake is 5'9" (175cm) and (ToFH name) is 5'7" (170cm)

Questions you might ask:
Why is Blake 1" (2.5cm) taller than Gold?
Blake's response: "There's less gravity on Mt. Silver."
Gold's response: "I-I'm not that short :(."
Why is Blake's typhlosion shorter than Gold's?
I never explicitly said Gold's typhlosion's (Exbo's) height, but I said he is "towering over" Gold in height. The reason one typhlosion is tall and the other is not is because Exbo is just built different.
Why are Blake and (ToFH name) so close in age?
Wattpad has certain restrictions with age of consent for characters in stories. Therefore, in order to not get banished for any reason I decided to have this story take place after both Blake and (ToFH name)'s 16th birthdays. And because I wanted it to take place before school would start, I had from July 22 to mid August (or September depending on where you live) to put (ToFH name)'s birthday.
Speaking of (ToFH name), what gender are they?
I am going to put he/she for (ToFH name)
And example sentence can be:
(name) went to the store not expecting to find his/her favorite food; however, he/she actually found it for 50% off! Now all 15 boxes of (name)'s favorite food belong to him/her and only him/her (he/she does not plan on sharing).
Now you can pick the gender.
If you want to put they/them instead, I won't put that in writing but nobody is stopping you from your preferences. Feel free to replace the gender as you wish.
This feels important for me to address: stutters
Blake only stutters when it is cold/ he is flustered. Gold stutters a lot more, even in normal conversation with people he is comfortable around.