Part Two

Author's Note:
I'm sorry, y/n's getting a bit autistic coded. It's because I'm writing her from my perspective and I'm autistic, so, erm, sorry.

=============================

Word Count: 1133

=============================
I had the whole day ahead of me and nothing to do.

I scrolled through my for you page a while longer before clicking off TikTok and onto YouTube.

I rewatched the 2021 Women's Royal Rumble for the one hundredth time.

Nothing compared to watching it for the first time, though.

The 2021 Royal Rumbles had been my introduction to the world of WWE.

Two years ago, I was a completely different person.

But now, with the help of the WWE stars (although they didn't know it) I'd become much more confident in myself.

I'd embraced who I was and what my interests were, and for the first time in my life, I finally felt like me.

Every now and then, I'd look back at a picture of 2021 me and realise how far I'd come.

It was nice to know someone, even if they were myself, would be proud of me.

I really wanted to interact with Rhea again.

I opened TikTok and made a video talking about my love for WWE and how it had helped me be more comfortable with myself. Before posting it, I tagged the WWE page. And Rhea Ripley. I hoped she'd notice me again.

My friend commented on my video first.

Georgiaboo...mwah
Love ya y/n <333333

I liked her comment and watched as likes and comments from my small number of fans flooded in.

I was grateful to know a small number of people supported me.

Eventually, I got the comment I was waiting for.

rhearipley_wwe
We love you too ❤️

I smiled to myself and liked her comment.

I was then the victim of another wave of comments saying 'OMG, Rhea commented on your video!'

I liked as many of them as I could, before going onto Rhea's page and DMing her.

You 09:56
Hey, Rhea! Just wanted to say I love you sm and you've helped me through a lot :)

To my surprise, she replied.

Rhea Ripley 09:57
That's nice to hear :)

I replied quickly.

You      09:57
Okay, so, um, didn't think you'd reply.

You      09:57
But you've genuinely helped me through some really dark times haha

Then I ran out of messages because she wasn't following me back.

Rhea Ripley      09:58
I'm glad I've been able to help someone, even if I didn't know I was doing it.

Rhea Ripley       10:00
You've ran out of messages, haven't you?

Then something unexpected happened.

Rhearipley_wwe started following you.

I squealed excitedly.

You       10:01
Omg omg omg omg omg