Part Twenty-Two

Word Count: 1007

____________________________

You
Dems? Where are you?

Dems ♥️ 05:23
I'm on my way home, don't worry.

You
As long as you're alright.

Dems ♥️ 05:24
I'm fine lmao

After ten minutes, I heard the front door open.

Although it was late at night, I knew it was my Demi so I was actually rather happy.

'Hey y/n,' Demi called from the hallway.

'Hey,' I replied, getting out of bed and slipping my dressing gown on.

I walked into the hall and leaned against the door frame, waiting for Demi to notice me.

She hung up her jacket and turned to me, a beautiful smile gracing her lips as her eyes landed on me.

I smiled back at her and walked towards her, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and resting my head on her chest.

Demi held me, running her hands up and down my back.

'Where did you go?' I asked.

'Ran out of ladies' products and had to get some. Sorry if I gave you a scare,' Demi said truthfully.

'You could have just asked me,' I said, pressing my forehead to Demi's lips.

She kissed me and replied, 'You were sleeping so peacefully (and so adorably) that I couldn't bring myself to wake you.'

I didn't reply - I didn't have to.

I just stood there in Demi's strong hold, swaying gently.

'Shall we go back to bed now?' Demi whispered into my hair.

I nodded and moved away from Demi, back to our bedroom.

I undid my dressing gown and let it drop to the floor before climbing into bed and snuggling down under the duvet.

I watched as Demi started unbuckling her belt.

'Oi, you creep,' Demi said, when she realised I was gazing at her.

'Sorry,' I said, dropping my gaze to my knees.

'It doesn't matter, I was joking,' Demi said. 'You've seen me naked loads of times.'

'Once.'

'That's enough for me.'

Demi climbed into bed beside me and kissed my lips, turning the light off with her free hand.

I could barely make out the faint outline of Demi's body.

I moved towards her, clinging to her chest.

'Someone's clingy,' she laughed.

'I missed you,' I said, wrapping my legs around her toned stomach.