Part Twenty-eight

A/N:

Oop-

Oop-

______________________________

Wordcount: 1006

'You okay, sweetie? How did that feel?' Demi asked, crawling up the bed to lay beside me.

I turned my head to Demi, who was so close my vision was blurring her face.

'It was great, mami,' I said, turning my body fully and clinging to Demi like a koala, my face buried in her neck.

'Don't call me that, it makes me feel like I'm at work,' Demi said with a groan.

'Okay then,' I muttered into Demi's neck. My words tickled her and she shivered.

'On the topic of work,' Demi continued, rolling onto her back and stroking my hair, 'I'm going to assume you don't have job.'

'I used to make pottery and sell it at the market, but mainly my parents sent me money.'

'Do you want a job? Or do you just want to stay at home and be my baby?'

Demi's words sent shivers down my spine.

'I could be your little housewife,' I said dreamily.

'I don't want to end up in a position of one-with-all-the-power and one-with-none, though,' Demi said.

'I could become a baker.'

'Where did that come from?'

She chuckled slightly as she spoke.

'I can bake great chocolate cakes,' I explained.

'I'll have to start hitting the gym more then, won't I?' Demi said with a laugh.

'I don't care about that, Dems. I love your personality.'

'I was joking,' Demi said, kissing my head.

She rested her head on the pillow and I watched as she seemed to replay my words in her head.

'It's true. I love your personality. But your body's pretty nice too,' I said.

'So is yours,' Demi said, wrapping her arms around me and gently squeezing my ass. 'But I'd still take your personality any day.'

I smiled into Demi's chest and asked, 'What's the time?'

She checked her phone and said, 'Time to see how good you are at baking.'

I got up and went to put some clothes on.

I pulled on underwear and a baggy T-shirt; no one but Demi would see me, anyway.

Demi smiled when she saw me, and I saw she'd got herself changed too.