Part Eleven

Author's Note: Sorry I won't be updating as much on weekdays from now on as I have school again. (Except from next Monday as it's the king's coronation).

Word count: 1042

I was sort of nervous.

They wanted to meet me?

I subconsciously hid behind Demi as we walked into the hotel lobby.

I felt tens of pairs of eyes on me.

'So this is y/n?' I heard someone ask.

I turned my head in the direction of the voice and saw Bianca Belair craning her neck to get a better look at me.

'Yep, this is y/n. She'll be staying with us for quite some time,' Demi said.

She sounded much more confident than I was.

But then again, she knew all these people.

I'd only seen them on TV or at matches.

I waved shyly at Bianca and she nodded.

'Right, we're going to go upstairs,' Demi announced, taking my hand and leading me out the room.

We ended up in an empty hallway.

'Want to head to mine and Alexa's room? You'll have to spend the night there,' Demi asked.

'Sure,' I said.

We walked up the stairs to her room.

Once again, Alexa was no where to be found.

I sat down on the beanbag I'd sat on last time and Demi sat on her one.

She looked at me and smiled.

'How does it feel, knowing this might be your life for quite some time?' she asked.

'It's nice,' I said.

I let Molly out of my bag.

She immediately went to the window and hopped through.

I watched her go.

Demi looked over at me.

'Do you want to do anything?' she asked.

'Why did I need to be here by five?' I asked in return.

'They said they were going to do the room setting today instead. So we can leave earlier tomorrow and have some time to just chill.'

'Room setting?'

'It's where they leave a map of our floor of the next hotel in the lobby and everyone goes and writes their name in the room they want. I said five because then we can get to the map before most other people.'

I nodded.

'So... Do you want to room together?' Demi asked.

'Obviously,' I replied. 'But where will I sleep tonight?'

Demi looked around the room for a moment.

'You can just sleep on the beanbags, I'll get you a pillow from the laundry room and you can use the blanket in your bag. That's better than most options.'

'Most options?'

'You could have curled up with me but I didn't think you'd want that,' Demi said with a nervous laugh.

I wanted that more than anything, but I wasn't going to say.

I laughed too.

'Do you want to watch TV or something?' Demi asked.