#56

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A few days later, Jisung met up with Felix at a local café. They hugged and sat down, catching up like old friends. They ordered their drinks, and Jisung started talking about how Minho and he ended up in Jisung's place.

"So, that's how you ended up with him that night?" Felix asked curiously.

"Yeah, he helped me wash my hair and cooked dinner for me. We watched a movie and cuddled," Jisung replied, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Sounds like you had a nice time," Felix said, smiling at him.

"Yeah, it was great to see him again. But I don't know what to do. I still have feelings for him, but he hurted me so much," Jisung said, looking down at his hands.

"I understand how you feel, but maybe it's time to move on... You deserve to be happy," Felix said, placing a comforting hand on Jisung's shoulder.

"I know you're right. But it's hard to forget about someone you like," Jisung said, looking back up at Felix.

"I know it's hard... But sometimes we have to let go of the things that hurt us to make room for the things that will make us happy," Felix said, smiling at Jisung.

"Thanks, Felix. You always know what to say," Jisung said, smiling back at him.

The conversation then shifted to lighter topics, and they spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and laughing. As they were leaving the café, Jisung looked at Felix, feeling a strange sense of relief.

"Felix, can I ask you something?" Jisung said, hesitating.

"Sure, what is it?" Felix asked, looking at him curiously.

"Aren't you hurt or affected by me and Minho? I mean we dated... and then we broke up. But you're still able to talk to me and hang out with me like nothing happened," Jisung said, looking at Felix with a mixture of confusion and admiration. "I just need to make sure, because I don't want to hurt you... again", Jisung said looking down.

"I don't know, Jisung. I guess I just see things differently, now. I care about you, but I also understand that things don't always work out the way we want them to. It's okay to let go and move on," Felix said, shrugging his shoulders.

"I wish I could be more like you," Jisung said, smiling at Felix.

"You will be, in time. Just give yourself some time to heal," Felix said, patting Jisung's back.

Jisung nodded, feeling a weight lift off his shoulders. He was grateful for Felix's advice and friendship, and he knew that he would always have someone to turn to when he needed it.

-

Jisung's mind was spinning with thoughts as he dialed Minho's number. He needed to see him, he needed to talk to him about what happened. It had been a week since Felix and Jisung hung out, and Jisung had been thinking about Minho every day since then. He missed him, but he didn't know if he could trust him again.

When Minho picked up the phone, Jisung could hear the hesitation in his voice.

"Ji?"

"M-Minho?"

"Ji, is everything okay?"

"I- I need to see you," Jisung said, his voice shaky.

Minho was surprised. "Of course, where should we meet?"

Jisung took a deep breath. "How about the park near your house?"

"Okay, I'll be there in 30 minutes!"

Jisung arrived at the park and sat down on a bench, nervously tapping his foot. When Minho arrived, Jisung could feel his heart racing. They sat down on the bench together, and Jisung took a deep breath.

Jisung looked at him with furrowed brows "Minho, I need to know what happened."

Minho sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "It's complicated, Ji... I was going through a lot with my ex, because we broke up and I left her in my town. So, one day she appeared again here and we hung out one time, then soon after we started doing, ahn... whatever we were doing and I didn't know how to handle her. But, I just want to clarify, me and her, we weren't together anymore. I told you she was my ex and still is."

"So weren't you dating her?"

"No, I wasn't. We are just friends."

"Are you being serious?" Jisung eye's filled with sadness.

"Yes, I swear. I would never lie to you, Ji. I'm sorry for all the misunderstanding. I'm sorry for all that you've been through because of me..."

"It's okay..." Jisung nodded and looked down.

"I should have talked to you about her, it wasn't fair to you, and I'm sorry."

Jisung nodded again, but he still felt hurt. "So, what now?"

Minho took a deep breath. "Jisung, I know I messed up. But I still care about you. I miss you..." He said as he grabbed the younger's hands "I want to make it right... I want to make things right with you. Can we go on a date?"

Jisung was taken aback looking into the elder's eyes. "A date?" As much as he wanted to be with Minho, he needed more from him. "Minho, I don't know... I need to know that you really want to be with me." He said and looked down.

"I understand, Jisung. And I want to show you that I'm serious." Minho grabbed his chin and lifted his face then gazed softly into his eyes.

"I-" Jisung was lost in Minho's eyes.

"Please give me a chance." Minho said staring at Jisung's lips.

Jisung noticed and his whole face blushed, he felt nervous, he felt weak again inside the elder's embrace, he just took a step back. He thought for a moment before nodding. "Okay, I'll go on a date with you."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧