#48

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Minho had been working tirelessly, trying to fill his days with work to avoid thinking about his personal life. After witnessing Jisung and Felix together, he hadn't been able to make any decisions. He would stay at the company until late at night, his mind consumed with thoughts. As time went on, he found himself growing closer to Chan and Changbin.

Chan was spending most of his time at the company as usual. Seeing Jisung hang out with Felix at their house was really affecting him with jealousy. So, he was trying to avoid being there as much as possible, and he would get drunk here and there with Minho. They bonded over their problematic love lives.

And then there was Changbin, the kind of friend who would always be there for you, even if you had to hide a body. He had a dark aura, but he was a soft, fluffy ball who loved his friends and wanted to see them happy in his own way.

That night the bar was packed with people chatting and laughing. Two men sat in a corner, one a muscular figure and the other a red-head, both with glasses of drinks in their hands.

"I'm not drinking much," Chan said, shaking his head. "Last time, I woke up naked in bed, and I don't even remember how I got there."

Minho choked on his drink. "What?!"

"I don't mind, though. I never wear clothes to bed," Chan shrugged.

Minho made a disgusted face. "Okay, that's too much information."

"I'm sorry," Chan chuckled. "So, you're not 100% gay?"

"Not for you," Minho replied, taking a sip of his drink.

Chan pretended to be heartbroken by Minho's response. "And by the way, I'm bi or whatever you call it. I just don't label my relationships. You're hot, but you're just not my type."

"Yeah, I think the same way. So, what's your type? Maybe I know someone who fits the bill," Chan said, taking another sip of his drink.

"Just no. I'm good," Minho replied.

"I have a few friends I could introduce you to. I know a girl with short blonde hair. People say she's like a fairy. She likes to dance, and she's an even better singer," Chan continued.

"Chan-"

"Or maybe I know a cute boy. His smile would melt your heart instantly, but his lips would set you on fire. Oh, yeah," Chan added, grinning.

"Chan, stop!" Minho protested.

"Okay, just kidding," Chan laughed, taking another gulp of his drink.

"And what about you, old man?" Minho asked, turning to Chan. "What about you and my blonde dance trainee, your roommate?"

"Felix? Oh, that's just complicated," Chan replied, looking down at his drink.

"You seemed pretty close," Minho pointed out.

"He knows I love him," Chan said quietly.

"Love?" Minho repeated, surprised.

"I loved him since we met. He saved me. I came to Korea because I wanted to be with him. I confessed, but it turned out my love is one-sided," Chan explained.

"That's shit," Minho said sympathetically.

"Yeah," Chan agreed, defeated. "I really love him more than I can imagine. I love him more than myself, so I really want to see him happy. If he's happy being with someone else, I'll be happy for him, and then I'll just give up."

The mood became heavy for a few seconds.

"It's never too late for love," Minho suddenly said, reenacting the scene of Changbin standing up and slamming the table, trying to lighten the mood.

Chan chuckled. "That doesn't seem like something you'd say."

"Changbin told me that once," Minho said, laughing and sitting back.

Chan laughed harder. "Yeah, that's totally him."

Speaking of the devil.

As luck would have it, Changbin appeared after a while and the sad love talk resumed.

"There's a party on Saturday that I'm invited to, it's one of the boy's anniversaries, and I was thinking we could go together," Changbin suggested.

"Eww," Minho scoffed.

"Don't be dirty-minded. Many people from the company will be there, including Chan," Changbin said.

"Chan?" Minho inquired.

"He convinced me," Changbin responded.

"Just have some fun, drink, dance, and meet new people. Be more open-minded," Changbin suggested, sharing a glance with Chan.

"What am I supposed to do? Make out with random people?" Minho asked, shrugging.

"Yes!" Changbin answered eagerly.

"Yes?" Chan echoed.

"No, thank you," Minho declined.

"Okay, we'll just get drunk. Chan told me you're his drinking buddy these days," Changbin looked at Chan.

Chan looked at Minho, who looked back at Changbin and said, "He's hallucinating," taking another sip of his drink.

"Hey!" Chan protested, making Minho grin.

"Come on," Changbin whined like a child.

Minho, looking unfazed, responded with a simple "Okay."

"YEAH!" Changbin shouted.

"How can your drunk voice be so loud?" Chan shook his head in amusement.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧