#14

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was pretty late and Jisung was drunk, but worried about his friend's condition, he wanted to make sure the boy was okay. He knocked on the door "hey Felix, are you okay?" he asked as he entered the room.

"I'm okay... just a little dizzy" Felix replied as he tried to open his eyes, his pouting lips visible in the moonlight. Despite his deep voice, his angelic face made him look like a cute baby to Jisung, which made him chuckle.

"Mmh, drink some water, it will help you, I promise" Jisung sat on the bed beside Felix and handed the water bottle, he started to massage circles in Felix's back to bring him some comfort.

"Thank you," Felix said as he took a sip from the water bottle, feeling grateful that his crush was taking care of him. "Jisungie...could you come here and cuddle with me, please?" Felix asked with a soft and innocent tone, his lovely drunken eyes still closed as he leaned his head on Jisung's shoulder and held onto his arm.

"Mmh, yeah, ahn, sure, I can cuddle you" Jisung blushed and answered thinking about what Hyunjin just said, but he knows Felix is such a sweet and lovely person. Jisung doesn't care to take care of him, he felt good being responsible for him, as he always is the one who is being taken care of, today he felt his confidence rising 'was it Felix? was it me? was it alcohol?'. Jisung felt comfortable with Felix, comfortable in a way no one's ever got from him, he was being capable of not throwing himself in a trap he urged to escape like in any other situation he got himself to, he was just being himself, no nervousness, sweating, nausea, agitation, anxiety...that made his heart calm, he was at peace, he felt Felix was like a safe place, he felt like home.

Jisung laid on the bed beside Felix, he hesitated for a moment before finally giving in, wrapping his arm around Felix's waist and pulling him closer. Felix snuggled against Jisung's chest, feeling his warmth and comfort. Jisung couldn't resist but bury his face in Felix's hair, taking in his sweet scent. He continued to massage Felix's back, feeling the tension ease under his fingertips. He noticed how cold the younger's arms were and decided to cover them with a blanket, making sure they were both warm and cozy.

Felix was in the only place he wanted to be, inside Jisung's embrace, his own heart was beating faster than ever, he wanted to be in that place for so long since they first met. He wanted to feel Jisung's touch, scent, and the sound of his voice. The beat of Jisung's heart under his ear made him feel calm, like nothing in the world could harm him as long as he was in his embrace.

Jisung leaned in and whispered softly in Felix's ear, "Are you feeling better now, Felix?" He was concerned about the younger's sudden silence and wanted to make sure he was okay. Jisung found Felix adorable, so he brushed the younger's hair away from his face.

"I am feeling a little bit better" Felix nodded, smiling faintly. He was trying his best to stay awake, but the alcohol was making it difficult. However, he loved being cuddled by Jisung, and the elder's touch and presence were making him feel comforted and safe.

"That's good. Try to get some sleep" Jisung said, reaching for the younger's hands "I'll be here with you until you fall asleep, okay?" He said with little pats on Felix's hands.

"Please, don't leave me" Felix said while hugging him tighter and looking at Jisung, grabbing onto his shirt, his eyes began to be filled with water.

"Hey, hey, it's okay..." Jisung held Felix's chin and started to dry his tears with his finger "...I won't leave you alone" he saw Felix redness from his eyes spreading through all his face. "Just close your eyes and relax, I'm here for you," Jisung said softly, hoping that his words would ease Felix's worries.

Felix bit his lower lip, trying his best not to act impulsively while drunk. Jisung's proximity was intoxicating; he could feel his breath, and his touch brought him immense joy. He knew he shouldn't ruin everything by confessing his feelings, not when he was inebriated. The memory of what happened with Chan the other day made him feel sad.

"I just... I just don't know if Hyunjin's okay with me sleeping here" Jisung nervously said, looking at the boy's red face in front of him. It was clear that Jisung hadn't intended to stay at someone else's house that night.

"I bet..." Felix smiled "...he won't mind, he's drunk" he said that about his friend like he wasn't wasted himself, that made Jisung laugh.

"So as everyone in this house" Felix laughed too from Jisung's statement.

"Not Seungmin, he's stronger than any of us" Felix nodded against Jisung's chest.

"Seungmin is a mystery to me" Jisung said, thinking about their friend's strength compared to the rest of them.

"And you are a mystery to me" elix said suddenly, not realizing he had spoken his thoughts out loud.

"What?" Jisung was confused about Felix's words.

"Mmmh, why did you kiss Minho?" Jisung saw that Felix was drowsy "And then you said you... don't like him. How could you..." Felix was almost sleeping, holding Jisung tightly in jealousy.

"Mmmh, ahn, I..." Jisung lost his words trying to answer the sudden question and became nervous thinking about kissing Minho"...I think I just got caught up in the moment. Yesterday, I was really happy to be welcomed by everyone and I guess I didn't really think about it. With you all, I felt like I did a long time ago, when I was with..." Jisung then felt Felix touch lighter on him, he looked at the younger's face.

Felix pouted and snuggled closer to Jisung. "I love you, Jisung," he slurred in his sleepiness, making himself comfortable in the older boy's arms. "I love..." Felix's words trailed off into incoherent mumbling.

Jisung blushed and smiled looking at Felix's peaceful expression "I love you too, but now you have to sleep, okay?" he whispered back. He gazed up at the ceiling, his mind racing with thoughts, he was feeling content, he was at peace with himself that night, at that exact moment, and that was bothering him 'what is happening, Jisung?'.

After a few seconds Jisung felt a wet kiss on his cheek, he froze by the sudden act of love.

"Good night" Felix said, ghosting Jisung's cheek with his breath.

Jisung was still processing the unexpected kiss when he heard a door opening and closing. It seemed like someone was leaving the house in the middle of the night, and since Hyunjin's bedroom was the closest to the front door, apparently someone was leaving the house in the middle of the night.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧