I'm gonna miss this, but this will always be my best year

AT HOME
Y/NS POV

I get home and grab a bag of takis and pour some in a bowl and turn on Carrie. After the movies over I got to my room and take out my dress for the dance it looks like this

 After the movies over I got to my room and take out my dress for the dance it looks like this

(Change if you want)
Then I plan to do this hair and makeup

        (Change if you want) Then I look through my closet and find nothing so I go into my moms closet and  see these beautiful brand new heels she probably never used in her life they fit me perfectly and they match with my dress

Then I look through my closet and find nothing so I go into my moms closet and see these beautiful brand new heels she probably never used in her life they fit me perfectly and they match with my dress

        (Change if you want) Then I look through my closet and find nothing so I go into my moms closet and  see these beautiful brand new heels she probably never used in her life they fit me perfectly and they match with my dress

(Change if you want btw they don't have to be heels they can be any shoe)
I hang the dress on my door I get the makeup materials have them ready in my bathroom and my flat iron and the heels next to my door.

I take a shower and get into comfortable clothes

                       (Change if you want)

I grab my yearbook and see my school picture from this year I look so cute. and I see robins picture next to mine they made him take his bandana off which is kinda sad but he still looks handsome. I look at Finn's picture and laugh cause some of his hair is in his face. Then I see Gwen's she's smiling big as always. Then I see Bruce's he looks so handsome his smile is just perfect. Then I look at the bottom and the list that says "not pictured" and I see the name
"Aaliyah Garcia" and laugh. I finish looking through the yearbook and  walk out of my room. I run downstairs and walk out the door. I start walking to robins house and see Gwen and Finn running through the street laughing and smiling. I smile and wave, they say "hi" and keep running.

AT ROBINS HOUSE
Y/NS POV

I get there and knock and a girl answered. It wasn't alondra it was another girl. She looked awfully older than Robin so he couldn't be dating her or anything. "Gosh I shouldn't think so bad of him I'll stop doing that" i said to myself. She says "hi" and let's me in i go to robin and grab his hand and walk him to his room. "Who is this girl Robin?" I asked . "Oh that's my cousin she's 16" he said. "Oh so u like older women ew robin" I said jokingly. I'm not dating the woman, are you crazy? shes too tall for me." He said. "I know I'm just kidding" I said. We walk back downstairs and sit on the couch. She walks to us with two cups of coffee "ok a cold brew for Robin, and I made you a cappuccino" she said giving us coffees. "Thanks I love cappuccinos how did you know?" I asked. "Oh, Robin kinda told me" she said. " of course he did..." I said looking at him and we laugh. "By the way what's your name" she asked. "Y/n Yamada" I said. "Wait, your my boyfriend's sister, he talks about you a lot it's a pleasure to Finally meet you" she said smiling. "Oh really, what's your name?" I asked. "Oh I'm Valentina Arellano" she said. "Damn that name is amazing I wish I had that name" I said. "Hey I think your name is way better than Hers" robin said. I laugh and drink my lukewarm cappuccino. "I'm so excited for the dance I have an amazing outfit" I said. "Um y/n, I have been meaning to ask you this" he said. "Yeah what is it?" I asked. "Will you go to the dance with me?" He asked. "A trillion times yes" I said hugging him. "Yeah Bruce said he's gonna take me too" she said. "You're allowed? Aren't you in high school?" I asked. "Yes but my school doesn't have dances" she said. "Oh I remembered you can bring anyone there especially your parents so yeah" I said. I finish my cappuccino and leave his house.

    AT HOME
Y/NS POV

I get home and eat the dinner bruce made. was chicken, rice, and some sushi rolls. Then I go to sleep waiting for the night to pass quickly.