Part 14

Classes have ended but Hyunjin didn't congratulate him which really dissapointed Soobin.

May be he will after school. May be he congratulate me online though Soobin.

''Hey Soobin. Let's go'' called Chan.

''Uh where?'' Confusingly asked Soobin.

''To buy the gift. I would like to buy phonecase for you. Let's go'' offered Chan and they went towards of the shop.

''Here Soobin choose one'' said Chan.

''Oh i have two choices but i don't know which one should i choose?'' Asked Soobin.

''The simple phonecase or pink one with bare bears?'' Asked Soobin.

''Maybe that pink with bare bears?'' Offered Chan.

''Thank you i'll chose simple one'' said opposite Soobin.

''Um Soobin you sure?'' Asked Chan and Soobin nodded.

''Alright. How much is this?'' Asked Chan and bought simple phonecase for Soobin.

''Thank you'' smiled Soobin.

''You are welcome. Lets go to the park nearby'' offered Chan.

''Okay'' Soobin agreed.

They went to park and took seat under the tree.

''Give me your phone'' asked Chan and Soobin handed his new phone to Chan.

Chan slowly took phonecase from it's pocket then slowly put it to Soobin's phone.

''And you know that today is my last day here'' said Chan.

Soobin became even more sad. He knew that. Chan warned him that he has to move to college. Soobin was sad that time then Chan promised that he would stay until his birthday. And he did his promise. Soobin wont to let go him because Chan is only his best friend which shares his secrets and Chan always used to be here for Soobin no matter what. Soobin coukdn't imagine how woukd he survive school daus without Chan? Alone? But Soobin already made himself to give up. To accept fact that he would stay away from his best friend and totally being alone.

''Hyung..'' quetly called Soobin.

''Whats wrong?'' Asked Chan.

''My finger.. it's bleeding...'' said Soobin by showing his bleeding finger.

''Ah Soobin. As i told you must stop harm yourself!'' Scolded Chan and put his cold bottke of Cola to Soobin's finger and hold it tight.

''I hope it would help you because cold stops blood'' said Chan.

How kind and caring are you Chan. Who would protect me if you leave.. though Soobin.

''Is it okay now?'' Asked Chan after few minutes.

''Yes it is. Thank you Chan'' said Soobin.

''You are welcome'' smiled Chan.

''Hyung i think i need to go my english corse starts soon'' said Soobin.

''Oh okay'' said Chan and hugged Soobin and Soobin hugged him tightly.

''Can't believe that it's our last'' said Soobin almost by crying.

''It's okay Soobin. It's not our last i would try my best to visit you and i'm not leaving you forever'' said Chan and comforted Soobin.

''You will come and visit me right?'' Asked Soobin and Chan nodded ''promise?'' Again asked Soobin.

''Promise'' replied Chan.

Soobin gave a smile to Chan then left.

Soobin went to home. Whole day he waited for Hyunjin congratulate him. But he didn't. Soobin though it was the worst birthday ever that he lost his hope. Soobin tried to open some gifts which were given by his friends. Beomgyu gave butterfly neckless. Taehyun box of almond chocolate. Huening gave water can. Finally he reached to the Yeonjun's gift. It was dark chocolate. Soobin hated dark chocolate but his mom loves it so he gave Yeonjun's chocolate to his mother. And their was birthday card. Soobin opened to read it.

Happy Birthday Choi Soobin♡

You are my Sunshine, my galaxy, my Moon, my all stars, and you are my IDOL.
I'll never forget your name.

It's okay to be sad, but it's not okay to stay SAD!

Take what you need:

Love♡♡♡
Rest
Comfort
Hope
Strenght
Laughter

Here is some animals for you. Cheer up:>

Soobin smiled by seeing cute animals, bunny and puppy which was drawn by Yeonjun.

''That made my day. I'll save it'' smiled Soobin and put in the corner of his bookshelf.