Part 35

Soobin felt pain. Now Seungbin was making his another friend against of Soobin. He tried to not care. Maybe Minho believes in Soobin?

Classes ended. Soobin was confused and feeling bad after all what happened. It was time to go home. Soobin was leaving but Yeonjun stoped him.

''Hyung i need to go'' said Soobin.

''I will be with you'' said Yeonjun.

''Guys you are going?'' Asked Beomgyu.

''Wait For Meee!!!'' Said Kai and run towards of them.

''I..i feel bad after todays incident.. w..why is he doing like that? Do i deserve that?'' Said Soobin and his eyes started getting tearly.

''No you don't deserve. He's doing that because he's totally bitch'' said Beomgyu.

''Yeah you knew that just now? He need to get fvck outta here. Please Soobin just don't cry. You don't need to cry for that crap'' said Yeonjun and hugged Soobin.

Soobin hugged Yeonjun back and after few minutes he pulled him away. ''Guys.. w..whatever happens you are with me right? You guys on my side and stay with me right?'' Asked Soobin.

''Of course dear'' smiled Beomgyu.

''I am always with you'' said Yeonjun.

And Huening holded Soobin's hand tightly and said ''Soobin. Are you feeling how tight i'm holding you?'' Asked Huening and Soobin nodded ''feel our love and care we never let you go in any situation'' said Kai and Soobin smiled.

''Soobin Hyung everything will be okay. I have go now'' said Beomgyu and Soobin hugged Beomgyu as a bye.

''Leave us alone please'' said Yeonjun to Kai.

''Why?'' Asked Kai.

''He needs alone time i think'' said Yeonjun.

''Oh okay'' said Kai with a pout and left.

Soobin was calm. But Yeonjun tried his best to comfort him.

🤍💫

Today Soobin tried to forget about yesterday's bulling. He didn't though that bulling gonna continue. He wemt to school like nothing happened. But this time no one payed attention to Soobin.

''Hey how are you?'' Greeted Yeonjun.

''Fine'' replied Soobin and took his seat with Yeonjun.

Minho entered the class.

''Hey how are you Minho?'' Greeted Seungbin.

''Fine'' smiled Minho.

''How are you?'' Huening also greeted him.

''Great dude'' replied Minho.

''Minho whats up?'' Asked Soobin with a smile but Minho ignored him.

''Did he just ignore me..?'' Asked Soobin from Yeonjun.

''Yes sadly he did and thats because of Seungbin who created rumors about you'' said Yeonjun.

''But i wont lose my all friends'' said Soobin.

It was math class and the thing only Soobin was thinking how to return his friends actually Minho.

''Hey Minho'' called Soobin.

''What are you doing don't do that'' said Yeonjun.

''Minho'' again called Soobin.

''Please don't underestimate yourself infront of them if they ignore you too ignore them!'' Said Yeonjun.

But Soobin keep calling him.

''What you want?'' Rudely shouted Minho which broke Soobin's heart.

''I..i umm can you help me with that math problem'' asked Soobin.

''I don't know anything'' replied dryly Minho and continued his work.

''Heeseung left, Jungwon and Jay also and now Minho'' said Soobin.

''And its because of that shit Seungbin'' said Yeonjun.

It was break time. Soobin saw how Seungbin took seat near of Felix and started to talk something.

Yeah and now it's Felix's turn and he want to make him against of me though Soobin.

Soobin didn't give up and tried to talk with Minho.

''Hey Minho'' again called. And Minho gave him look ''you said you have cats. I will go to you and can you show me them after school?''

''Yeah sure'' replied Minho.

''Hey Soobin i'm bored lets do something fun'' said Yeonjun.

''Okay? For example?'' Asked Soobin.

''Lets write down everyobe's zodiac signs'' said Yeonjun.

''Okay i'll tell you some of them. Beomgyu pisces, Kai leo, Felix Virgo, Taehyun aquarius, Jay taurus and...'' Soobin looked for Jungwon who was sitting with Jay.

''Hey Jungwon'' called Soobin and Jungwon glared at Soobin which made Soobin awkward.

''Uh whats your zodiac sign?'' Asked Soobin.

''Why you need it?'' Asked rudely Jungwon.

''Just Yeonjun was writing it down'' said Soobin.

''He's aquarius'' said Beomgyu and then greeted Yeonjun.

Soobin felt everyone was leaving him at least he was trying to deal with Minho.

But after class Minho left without saying nothing.