Part 60

Yeonjun and his mother went to Principals room. ''You wait here lemme know whats wrong with you'' said her mother and entered the principals room.

''I think Yeonjun is mentally suffering. I think he has no one to talk to about his problems'' said Namjoon. ''Does he have a best friend?''

''Yes its Choi Soobin'' answered her.

''Well Yeah Soobin is private and isolated boy who would never open up. I guess thats effecting Yeonjun. Well i think he needs to attend therapist. Imma book one'' said Namjoon.

''Thank you'' said her and left.

''Lets go my son we need to go and have a lunch'' said her and Yeonjun gave a confused look.

Soobin
Junnie? Is everything okay? I'm worried.

Yeonjun
Everything is fine thanks for asking🥹❤️

Yeonjun
My mom weirdly acting good with me. Casually she had to blame tho

Soobin
So what are you doing now? Everything is fine?

Yeonjun
Yeah going back from work already

Yeonjun

SoobinOmg u look so hot my baby❤️

Soobin
Omg u look so hot my baby❤️

Yeonjun
Baby?!

Yeonjun
No. You are my baby

Yeonjun
So call me Daddy

Soobin
Daddy..🫣

Yeonjun
Yes😏

Soobin
Okay my Daddy❤️

Yeonjun
😌❤️

Days were going like this. Yeonjun and Soobin became flirty. Everyone would consider them as a class couple. Seungbin already stopped bully Soobin. He was friends with both Soobin and Yeonjun. Kai as always felt like a third wheel with a Yeonbin.

''You look so beautiful. My mom likes you'' said Yeonjun.

''Oh really? How does she know me?'' Said Soobin with a blush.

''You know we record a tiktok together right? She'd zoom in you and watch you. She'd say that you are on the spotlight and says that i'm prettier than you'' said Yeonjun.

''Ohh.. but you are pretty too'' said Soobin. Both laughed.

''I still wonder. I guess meeting each other was just a fate'' said Yeonjun.

''I also do think the same like even our parents became close'' said Soobin.

''Yes'' sighed Yeonjun.

''But after a month we graduate.. and its time for the university'' said Soobin with a sad smile. ''We go for a different path. I don't wanna lose you''