Part 33

''Hey Yeonjun i bought some pens. Choose one. Pink or Blue?'' Asked Soobin by showing pens.

''I'll choose pink'' said Yeonjun.

''Oh then blue is mine'' smiled Soobin.

They went to home. On the way they had a talk and both really enjoyed it. Soobin walked Yeonjun home.

''Thank you for taking me home'' smiled Yeonjun ''and for pen too'' added him.

''You are welcome but thank you for walking with me and you never left me alone'' said Soobin.

''I'm always here with you'' said Yeonjun and Soobin hugged him.

''You have to go home. Bye'' said Soobin.

''Okay bye'' said Yeonjun and opened door and looked for Soobin if he's gone but Soobin was still standing with a smile. Yeonjun smiled and got inside. After few minutes he looked from the window to check if Soobin is still here. Yes Soobin was still standing.

Yeonjun changed his clothes and again looked from the window still Soobin was standing. After Soobin making sure that Yeonjun is safe he left to his own house.

Soobin finally was happy to finally have someone on his side.

Soobin entered home with a smile.

''Where have you been so long?'' Asked and Soobin saw that his grandmother was here.

''Oh hi halmeoni'' said Soobin and bowed.

''I was at store which we used to wised together with you when i was a child'' said Soobin.

''But its quite far to go there alone. Why didn't you warn me?'' Asked she.

''I told my mom and i wasn't alone. I was there with my friend Yeonjun.'' Said Soobin.

''Alright then'' she said and Soobin went to take a shower after a long walk.

✨️🤍

Soobin was happy having Yeonjun but he didn't know he will got hate and even got bullied by having Yeonjun on his side.

Soobin went to school. And as always took seat with Yeonjun. It was mayh class and Yeonjun was bored. From boredoom he took piece of paper from his copybook and made paper plane. Soobin smiled and he also made his one. Suddenly bell rang and it was break time.

''Lets make them fly'' said Yeonjun.

And they started to play with planes like a kid. They two were having fun which caught everyones attention.

English teacher came. ''Choi Soobin and Yeonjun please sit in the first seat. Since you are the best of my students i want you to be close to me'' said Mr.Kim.

''Okay'' Soobin and Yeonjun and they took seat.

''And all students please all of you put your phones to my table. All of you! Got it?!'' Said Mr.Kim.

Everyone gave their phones but Soobin didn't because if he gives or not he doesnt use his phone and he was to lazy to take it back and then go to the gym.

Soobin was talking with Yeonjun until Seungbin interupt him.

''Soobin. I though you have phone and you've been using it on math class'' said Seungbin with evil smile which Soobin really hated.

''Yes i've been using it so?'' Replied Soobin forcing himself to smile even if he annoyed.

''Then why dont you give it?'' Asked Seungbin.

''Its his phone not yours. He does whatever he wants with his phone. Not your business'' replued Yeonjun.

''Right'' smiled Soobin and Seungbin was annoyed as well.

Mr.Kim came ''okay class. Do everyone gabe their phones?'' Asked him.

''No some of them didn't'' said Seungbin by mentioning Soobin as well.

''Who?'' Asked Mr.Kim.

''Someone'' replied Seungbin.

''Lets just move on and start our lesson'' said Yeonjun. Soobin looked at Yeonjun with a smile as a thanks and Yeonjun smiled back.

Lesson ended. The next was P.E class. Everyome went for the change room.

''I'm ready!'' Said Huening. ''Soobin Hyung please be quick!''

''Oh i'm almost done'' said Soobin and wore his sneakers.

''Lets go'' said Soobin and Kai opened door and went out. After Kai Soobin went out.

Soobin was about to close the door from outside but someone slapped door hard from inside and Soobins arm got hurt.