Explanation

Hi beautiful readers, So I have written a lot of things that might need explaining which I have only noticed now so here it is:

PinYin meanings:

FùQin - father

mǔqīn - mother

Waipo - Grand Mother

XiongZhang - formal brother

sūnzi - Grandson

Yuanshi TianZun -jade emperor

yéye - Grandfather

dà jiùjiù - great uncle

dà zhízi - great nephew

āyí- Aunt

jìngyīn shì - silence room

These were learned and used by a website: http://www.standardmandarin.com/

Swords:

Yanchidao -Lan Qingheng-Jun sword that was his wifes. The Yanchidao sword is a curved, single-edged bladed weapon with a scalloped blade tip edge. It is primarily used for slashing because the edge looks like the feathers on a bird's wing tip, giving it its other name, the Goose Wing saber.

These swords started appearing as early as the Song Dynasty and are believed to be a type of Liuyedao with a clipped tip. It has been crafted this way due to the curved sabers' influence from the steppe nomadic people in the north of China

Where as many people would use a 'Jian' Gentleman of weapons I myself decided to give Suibian a different aspect. The Han Dao is a Dao type of sword that was highly effective during the Han Dynasty. Just like the Han Jian, this can be grouped as a separate type of Dao sword because of the high-quality metallurgy at the time. Thanks to the Han Dao, many other Dao swords would emerge and, with time, replace the Jian.

They were easier to train with, master and produce because of the single-edged full tang blade with a ring pommel and lack of a guard. They were deadly both on foot and in mounted combat.

In this aspect it made Wei Ying's Suibian easier to wield for himself as well as harder to master since here is no guard, meaning without the guard a sword slash could enviably cause him harm as well hence this was one of the main reasons why he chose Suibian, being only one of its kind Suibian is easier to handle without cultivating and turning the blade into a spiritual weapon but much harder to do when it was made into such since the 'Guard' protected the cultivator from the sword slash which is imbued with spiritual essence, without the 'guard' the chances was that you'd be hurt with your own sword slash, but Wei Ying being who he is chose this way because he never wanted to be restricted and wanted his sword and sword art to be unrestrained just as he was.

Want to learn more about swords: Https://swordencyclopedia.com/chinese-swords/

Want to choose your own sword fantasy name? https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/sword-names.php

Herbs:

Ginseng root: In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Tai Zi Shen belongs to the 'Tonic herbs for Qi Deficiency' category. Tonic herbs are used for patterns of Deficiency, when one lacks one of the 'Four Treasures' (Qi, Blood, Yin and Yang). Qi tonics are typically sweet and they tend to enter the Spleen and Lungs because these Organs are most involved with the production of Qi.

Furthermore Tai Zi Shen is Neutral in nature. This means that Tai Zi Shen typically doesn't affect the balance in your body. Balance between Yin and Yang is a key health concept in TCM. Eating too many "Hot" (Yang) ingredients can lead to an imbalance whereby one has a Yang Excess. The inverse is true as well: too many "Cold" (Yin) ingredients can lead to a Yin Excess. The Neutral nature of Tai Zi Shen means that you don't have to worry about that!