chapter Thirty-Four

Wei Ying woke up after sleeping for two days, rubbing his eyes groggily before looking around, noticing that it was first dawn and the XuanDi is sleeping.

"XuanDi?"

Wei Ying was at first confused as he sat up and realized that he was indeed laying on the willow tree in this usual position but how he got there he had no idea and other that bothered him was ChenQing who seemed agitated something Wei Ying was all too aware of once she had found the supervisory off near the outskirts of the burial mounds, he sighed as he got up while the XuanDi extended it's neck out of it's shell and turned to Wei Ying before blinking a couple of times slowly before reaching out to him.

Wei Ying never refused the XuanDi affection as it was the only one who sought it either from him, Lu Wei Wei and recently Lan ZhiRou, as he touched the Xuandi he saw images of himself being bought by Yu BanShan as Lu Wei Wei herself bought the Xuandi to the lake and was told that Wei Ying was weak, then another image of suibian losing control as Nie HuaiSang was backed into a corner near Suibian.

"I see, thank you" smiled Wei Ying

He sat down as the tortoise shrunk back to it's smaller more handful size as it climbed out of the lake and placing itself on Wei Ying lap who sat down and meditated.

Once again Wei Ying opened his eyes as he saw himself within his Sancturary until he called to his bonds, soon enough, Lan Zhan, Nie HuaiSang, Hao Mei, Wen Ning and his instruments showed and Wei Ying was happy.

"Wei Ying, finally" said Nie HuaiSang as he walked to Wei Ying as he he nodded in understanding.

"Suibian, are you fine?" asked Wei Ying ignoring everyone as Suibian stood tiny underneath XuanDi "I am fine you may change" he smiled and watched as Suibian obeyed and went to one knee

"This one apologizes, master I could've harmed you" said Suibian

"and yet you did not" smiled Wei Ying as he touched the flaming shoulder of Suibian "HuaiSang what happened?"

"I do not know, I was looking over the intel and the next thing I know there was screaming and some Wen's barged into my room and set it alight." replied Nie HuaiSang

"Are you all safe and fine?" Wei Ying asked

"The wounded was already sent to you" said Nie HuaiSang

Wei Ying looked at Wen Ning who nodded "Suibian go with ChenQing and XuanDi you need to heal as well" then he sighed. While watching the black flames and blue waves wash over his Suibian

"From what I understand he lost control, was it he that burned QignHe Nie?" asked Wei Ying

"Wei Ying you must understand, BoaShan Sanren ordered him to" stated Nie HuaiSang hestitantly

"Waipo was there?" asked Wei Ying

"Mn I don't know but she was there while Suibian had hold of me sending off the flaming demon eggs that sent thousands of snakes to protect those outside of QingHe, then BoaShan Sanren showed up shouted at him" said Nie HuaiSang as he hid behind his fan as he said that knowing that he did not hear the conversation and rather mesmerized by the fact the Suibian could throw eggs twice his size over the boundary wall to protect those on the outside while taking the blades that was meant for him.

"Then, BoaShan Sanren ordered him to return to the size of a man, releasing me before telling him to allow his snakes to surround the Wen's with fire," said Nie HuaiSang "Da-Ge took charge and got everyone out before ordering that QingHe to be burned"

"I see, then why is he blaming himself?" asked Wei Ying

"Ying-ge, he was using your immortal life force" said Wen Ning