Justan update

Hi beautiful readers.

Thank you to all those that are following me, I greatly appreciate it and welcome to those enjoying my books and commenting and also for the votes I appreciate it.

Guys updates are going to be slow for the time being as I can stretch it to 5000 words a week (which is not a complete chapter just half). I can only write 500 words a day which is a thousand less then what I am use to.

But bare with me, my wrist is slowly on the mend which means more words and hopefully back into my rythmn.

Also yes this story is confusing but it will make sense once both Xie Feng and Wei Ying ascends I promise this is just how my mind works.

also an update so as it stand I have stripped the WangXian series (my immortal mortal beginning, ascend into darkness, ascending towards the sun and dragon phoenix arises) to the bones meaning there is almost nothing but a story with almost no continuation and there are approximately 79 chapters is one book and 27 in the second I am going to try place it all in one book but I cannot make any promises, I will be posting in DECEMBER one chapter a day which would give me approximately three month to draft, edit, enhance and write the last book WHEN YOU ANGER A DRAGON .

Along with this I will be posting a Bai FengJiu fanfiction I have not though of a name yet and it is going to be completely different as well as similar to the original series so Arayna dream, he demon realm the ghost king everything will be the same but completely different, just read it yourself to understand when it comes out.

And lastly black pearl among the snow and clouds as well as elemental grandmaster is also under heavy editing to keep the books as two books in one and also make it a better and happier ending, yes, I kind of stalled on that one I know I just can't write happy ending, i suck at it.

Also my original story will be continuing next year as I am planning to finish everything before December.

People understand even thrown through time is going to go under heavy editing as well but that will only happen once the story is completed and right now we are only now reaching the conference FINALLY! but as I write I am editing it so I am hoping that it is ready by December to give you all a completely complete reading experience.

Love you all

Shonua