Chapter Twenty-Seven

Everyone was laughing at Wei Ying who was shaking the copy of ChenQing as he realized his stupidity and Wei Ying Turned red. Their joy increased when they heard a loud shout and Wei Ying was captured in an embrace.

"ShiJie" said Wei Ying as one of the purple and golden bracelets glowed "ShiJie this is for you" he said as he removed it from him wrist and gave it to her as Wei Ying turned to Jin Zixuan and handed him his then looked to Jiang Cheng "sorry Cheng Cheng I did not create one for you."

"You... you created these?" asked Jin ZIXuan shocked

Nie HuaiSang then took it apon himself and explained what Wei Ying had told him and Jiang WanYin clapped Wei Ying's back and proudly said "My ShiXiong knows I do not need protection as no matter who is more stronger, we remain the twin prides of YunMeng Jiang"

"He is not of YunMeng anymore" said Hao Mei defiantly

"My ShiXiong will always be of YunMeng he is my ShiXiong and Jie's Shidi" said Jiang WanYin

Everyone was taken aback By Jiang Wanyin Demeanor the conference what shocked them was a the apology none of them knew what happened when they entered the stone array and now it was he again having a status claim over Wei Ying, but before Hao Mei could retort there was someone ahead loudly issuing orders for the disciples to assemble in proper formation before a tall platform. Several Wen Sect disciples walked over to bellow orders.

"Quiet, all of you! No talking!"

Taking to where they should be situated the celestial Disciples fell in behind both Wei Ying as Lan XiChen as many of the Lan were held back and only a few came but now with the celestial mountain disciples with Gusu Lan sect it looked more as a united front in the face of darkness.

But then the disciple made an announcement to which everyone turned, and Wei Ying had to be steadied as his nightmares had turned real.

"Second young master had arrived."

Lan Zhan walked up the steps no longer pristine as he was, he was haggard, and Lan XiChen could tell that Lan Zhan was limping even though he held himself in ever standard of their three thousand rules as he reached them Lan Zhan ignored Wei Ying and bowed to Lan XiChen who laid a hand on Lan Zhan.

"Wangji" he whispered but Lan Zhan turned to face the empty Dias, Lan XiChen turned and nodded to Hao Mei who took out what BoaShan Sanren had given in and tapped Lan Zhan on the shoulder who then turned, and Hao Mei took his hand and placed two translucent pills, one gold and three blue in them, Lan Zhan looked at the small beads then looked at XiChen.

"Wangji take them, they will help until we enter our rooms" said Lan XiChen softly as Lan Zhan nodded and did as asked. Then he handed Lan Zhan a replica of Bichen and the talisman as quietly explained what Lan Zhan should do before removing Bichen from Wangji's hand and handing it over to Hao Mei.

He not once paid attention to Wei Ying to his dismay and was consoled by Yu BanShan as Jiang WanYin seethed at Wei Ying's treatment.

"Young master Wen has arrived"

They looked above and saw the Wen Chao had descend with the same woman hanging to him as a leech hangs to a body and once again as Wei Ying grimaced she wore scandalously reveling clothing to which not only he but everyone within his clan muttered incoherently in anger as they lowered their heads But Wei Ying kept looking past them as next to Wen Zhuliu was Wen Qing and even though she looked poised Wei Ying could see her playing with the bracelet he had gifted her.

Once they made their way to the dais where Wen Chao chose to sat he scanned the crowd as the woman continued her indignant moans and Wei Ying knew that the hand that was holding the woman was doing what is should not in public.