Chapter Nineteen

Wen Qing who was sitting Beside Nie MingJue broke out of trans, she was furious by what she had seen, it was no wonder that Wei Ying's red core was stronger than his two cores combined.

"Mn?" she asked looking up to seeing Nie MingJue struggling against the Lan's body Bind, concerned she reached and checked his flow before standing and bowing to Lan Qiren "Shifu Qiren can I ask the your release the red blade master, it seems that he himself started the beginnings of deviation"

"Maiden Wen, I am afraid I cannot, if I do then he might harm those on trial" said Lan Qiren who was not only white but red in the face as the two books finally made his way to him.

"Red blade master, if I have you released will you allow my to stabilize your own otherwise you can die" said Wen Qing, Nie MIngJue stopped struggling and looked at Wen Qing, rage evident in his eyes

"How bad?" asked Nie HuaiSang worry etched on his face

"The red blade master is in the beginnings of deviation" said Wen Qing sternly while staring at Nie MingJue "If you cannot calm down then the Lan Binding will have to be released and I place my needles in you and gently restore your flow by other painful means"

"De- Deviation, Da-Ge please" said Nie HuaiSang as he turned his wide scared eyes to his brother

'Mn, I will concede to Wen Qing" growled Nie MingJue "but again I ask can you seal their cores?"

"I can do more than seal their cores" said Wen Qing without thinking as the Lan's body bind was released and she got to work "I can strengthen a weak core by helping it along with another who is willing to sacrifice their cultivation, they would have to cultivate again to get the one that was lost though, I can transfer a living core within a cultivator that has lost his, but at the time I did not yet figure out how do keep the cultivator alive long enough until Ying-Di" she paused as she thought "I can even bring a dead core to live and create a new one" she then stated.

The Hall was silent, when Wen Qing realized what she had said she looked first to the Nie brothers who was grinning with evil intent, she slowly turned and saw that each face each face in the hall held a different emotion, the Lan elders was on of horror but when it came to Lan Zhan and Hao Mei they both seemed as though they were impressed even ZeWu-Jun help surprise. Lan Qiren and Lan QingHeng-Jun was more of shock, while Madam Jin being a woman looked with pride while Yu ZiYuan and Jiang FengMian held fear.

"I am a doctor first, learning about cultivation and cores is just part of the many branches that I need to study" said Wen Qing as she straightened and addressed the Hall

"I find that you are more than what you seem" boomed Nie MingJue as he laughed "but what of them?" he asked as he calmed down

"We of the Wen Sect would actually inflict the same amount of punishment on the guilty before removing their heads and placing on a spike as we value our young cultivators even if our sect is ruled by a tyrant" said Wen Qing

"Nie sect does something similar but different" said Nie HuaiSang thoughtful

"But we are within Gusu Lan Sect" stated Lan Ling but before she could finish Lan Qiren spat blood and if not Lan QingHeng-Jun, Lan Qiren would injured himself by falling to the ground.

"Uncle"

"Qiren"

"Was what was read that bad?" asked Wen Qing as she made her way over and looked at Lan Qiren before placing her needle within him. "He is fine, he is still weak from the purging now with the revelation being bought forward along with the diaries I am afraid that it had gotten to much, his emotional state is not good" then went back to Nie MingJue "To ease your worry elder Lan's the Wen Sect will not be receiving any of my studies I have Given them to sect leader Lan with the knowledge of Shifu QingHeng-Jun, until this mess can be dealt with and also no one can use my knowledge for any reason either than my own"