Chapter Thirty

Wei Ying played in the water as many slept Long Wang and Líng Yuè was swimming around him unknown to any of them that they were being watched.

Jiang WanYin had many things to think of many to make up for as he watched Wei Ying swim with what looked to him was snakes, granted it was dark with only the moonlight to cast a vague light on them.

He wanted to know what was done what was not showed, somehow, he knew that the mirror did not show the extent of his parent's abuse, one was that Wei Ying was threatened that he would kill him.

This did not sit well with him but seeing that his Shidi was doing well he decided to turn and face the man that Jiang WanYin did not want to in fear that he would run his sword through his own blood, when reaching the door, he noticed that he was not the only one, Jiang WanYin bowed to his uncle. "Shushu"

"It seems we both need the truth" smiled Jiang Lee before knocking on the door and entering.

"Shushu" said Jaing FengMian as he bowed "A-Cheng."

"We want to know the truth FengMian, the whole truth" stated Jiang Lee

Jaing Fengmian sighed as he gestured them to sit down, Jiang WanYin poured the tea as his own father started from the beginning, the explanation was almost similar to that, that Jiang Cheng had witnessed but so much more than he could imagine. Jiang Lee was truly disgusted with the way his own brother had raised Jiang Fengmian he was appalled to know that his elder was murdered and thus hidden from everyone.

He was even more so when Jiang Lee heard the desperation in his nephew's voice when he spoke of Wei Changze leaving him, heard how he spoke of Wei Ying.

"He is but a boy FengMian!" stated Jaing Lee

"I know that do you think I do not know that!" said Jaing FengMian as he rose and started to pace. "I stole him because he looked like my Changze, I could forgive the eyes, I could even forgive the appearance he shared more for his mother then my changze, you must understand when I found him, I forgave him for choosing her over me!"

Jiang Lee shook his head as Jiang WanYin opened his mouth "So my ShiXiong was raised not only as a shield but because you did not believe I could run the Jiang sect, you stole my ShiXiong because of you obsession and kept him hidden, then you pushed us together because you not only wanted him to stay but because you wanted him" Jiang WanYin was disgusted by this and stood up and glared at his father "my ShiXiong suffered because of your delusions, what made you think it was right to play with our lives?! I am glad he has met his soulmate early; I am relieved that his family found him, I am content to know that my ShiXiong is safe and away from you."

Jiang WanYin walked out and shut the door behind him, before leaning on his with his eyes closed and breathed as the disgusted ran deep and he had the urge to be sick from everything he had heard.

"Not your fault"

Jiang WanYin opened his eyes and saw Wei Ying leaning with a difficult expression on his face before he looked to Jaing WanYin and smiled "Cheng Cheng I am glad that nothing happened, imagined me sleeping with my Shidi"

Jiang WanYin shuttered at the thought then glared at Wei Ying "Who is your Shidi?"

"Then Cheng-Di?" smiled Wei Ying

"Jiang WanYin ran to the barrister and threw up, being called younger brother by the person who treated you as the older brother while hearing how his father drugged them in order for them... No this made Jiang WanYin sick to his stomach at the thought.

"Cheng Cheng the reason why it did not work was because I never ate the food, I ate it but I got sick afterwards, you won't remember this, but I had gone to the healer and asked for something to help me get sick" said Wei Ying as he leaned on the barrister and looked to the moon.