Chapter Twenty-Three

Wei Ying woke earlier than usual waiting for the sun at least to rise before he made his way to breakfast before finding his Waipo so that he could start his training, as laid by Lan Zhan unable to sleep further as he knew what his day would bring, sometimes like this morning Wei Ying thought everything was a dream one where he would wake and he would either be back in the back abyss of nothing or even worse still in pain within the burial mounds, on these days Wei Ying place his hand over his Dantian to make sure that none of this was a dream.

His Yin core was there he could feel it spinning within as it coursed through his meridians and back into his undeveloped Golden core but it was there and it was stronger than before, his underdeveloped golden core however was different, It was there Wei Ying felt it but it only formed to be a container for his Yin, but to what exchange it would be different Wei Ying had no idea yet, as he knew that training with the gods was also no one had ever done before that he and Lan Zhan was the first.

As he laid there being held by Lan Zhan, he thought back his fight with Sin WuKong, He had used his Yin, but the backlash was something more than that, Wei Ying wondered if there was a possibility that he rather gained his celestial core rather first before his golden, it would explain how Sun WuKong was injured and also how his staff, a heavenly training weapon was shattered.

but came back to reality as soon as Wei Ying felt Lan Zhan's soft lips on his.

Wei Ying was lost in thought that he had not noticed that Lan Zhan had woken at first, Lan Zhan knew that Wei Ying was thinking as he felt his Dantain but he also knew that they were in no danger as Wei Ying's mind was not turbulent and he bore a slight smile.

Lan Zhan did not know when Wei Ying had come in the previous night only that he had gone out, it also did not surprise Lan Zhan that Wei Ying had come to his bed rather than sleep alone what surprised him was that his Wei Ying was here, from all the pain he had suffered recently from his core, from everything he had done up until now his Wei Ying was now whole rather that the shattered Rembrandt of his former self.

Lan Zhan thought back to when Wei Ying had forced his hand from Lan Zhan's grip the emotions that he had felt was disturbing to him, his Wei Ying was at peace knowing that he would perish he bore no regret in confessing but he was saddened when he did not know if his feelings was reciprocated and Lan Zhan he never spoke of the moment he could not afraid that it would become a reality.

Unable to think any more on the past least of all he started what he believed would be the brink of insanity he turned and saw that Wei Ying was still lost in his thoughts Lan Zhan loomed over Wei Ying and placed feather light kisses on his lips as he watched his soulmate come out of his thoughts.

Lan Zhan felt Wei Ying's arms snake around his neck and Lan Zhan deepened the kiss. "What is Wei Ying thinking of?" asked Lan Zhan after breaking the kiss and looked at him.

"I am thinking of my training with dà jiùjiù, Lan Zhan is it possible that I formed my heavenly core second?" asked Wei Ying

"Mn" Lan Zhan nodded before kissing Wei Ying again.

"Wei Ying is strong" he said as he moved to Wei Ying's neck "Wei Ying is good" he said as his hands loosened Wei Ying's robes "Wei Ying does the impossible."

After the last Sentence Lan Zhan left hand wraps around Wei Ying's waist as he captures Wei Ying's lips before he could answer, all manner of thought flew from Wei Ying's mind as his own body heated up and his member wakening. His hands taking over as he slowly untied Lan Zhan's own robes.

Fully naked Wei Ying's hands found their way to Lan Zhan's hair, As Lan Zhan chose to rather attack his neck and chest, Somehow Wei Ying realized that his legs wrapped around Lan Zhan's waist and grinding what made him aware was the heated hand taking hold of his member and stroking it.