Rats On A Sinking Ship

Seattle News
You never know who your neighbor is, even the Bellevue area isn't safe from people like Elena Lincoln and she had a lot of people in her pockets and we are still investigating who all she has in her pockets. After finding more files the police have found she could have been released on the orders of more than one judge she had in her pocket. One shot and killed himself during his arrest, the other went quietly. Others are turning themselves in for testifying against bigger fish.

Ray
I read the story and wonder what else they found. They still haven't released the companies and  they are determined to make sure they get everyone involved in her webs. I get that I really do, I can finally start building on the property that was her home. People have been swiping parts of the home and I really don't mind, it's just that if they get hurt they will try to sue me. We upped security and had people arrested. Soon we were able to start on clearing the property of the rubble and start building a beautiful new home that would allow for people in wheelchairs to live comfortably. It was also a smart home and had elevators and indoor pool set up for handicapped people. That took a lot of work and designing.  The house is going to be very beautiful once it is done and the gates will be safer than the ones we gave here, no one can grab Anastasia and Roger to gain access through the gates. Security will be standing outside the little building next to the road and enter through there. An alarm system will be in place and the security will block anyone from getting to the children as the children enter the building and lock the doors behind them.

Carrick
I read the papers and I am not surprised after all the victims they found, that Elena had people in her pockets. I was surprised at the one who killed himself as they were trying to arrest him. Two judges and more than that were being arrested. They found a lot of blackmail material on her computers and usb drives. Things keep coming to light and Elena has been isolated from getting calls, visits and mail. I am glad we through her out of our house. The fallout was bigger than even we thought it could be, because it went international. Because she had been shipping out of the country. They are trying to find out who were in those containers. Ray has said that they can dig further into it until they can't any longer he has new staff and they have arrested the old staff and some ended up not knowing what was going on. Half knew and were told if they didn't keep their mouths shut their family and them would be shipped out. Amazing what you hear around the courthouse. This is all a hot topic. Ray being the owner of all the Lincoln properties, he and Havi are kept in the loop after being exonerated of being involved in anything. Sometimes I see a look on Havi's face that makes me think she might have been in on the 911 call regarding the teen found unconscious at the Lincoln house and the teen found unconscious after just leaving the Lincoln house. I know that I will never know the truth about that. It's better that I don't know. If it had been me or Grace we wouldn't tell anyone either.

Havi
I knew that woman was trouble and I am glad that I had her followed. It set a lot things in motion and saved a lot victims. I had no idea how evil this woman truly was and found out she used Anastasia to get in the gate here, Ray pointed a gun to her head and she released Anastasia. Luckily Anastasia wasn't traumatized by it. She didn't trust strangers any longer and only got off the bus when security was by her. Both her and Roger wait for security and they enter the building before security and security enters codes to get inside after them. It is tricky, but it works well. Mr Addison has a few words against Mrs Lincoln and he lost his job and home because of her. We found out that he was right she was behind him losing a fantastic job. She blackmailed his boss to fire mr Addison and put an idiot in his job. The company failed a year later, they tried to put the blame on Mr Addison, but he showed that he had done nothing wrong and wasn't working at the company. Since he lost everything he couldn't have been embezzling money from the company and was exonerated of all charges. Elena's planted employee took the money and gave to Elena. All Elena's accounts are frozen and we are helping mr Addison get renumeration back from Elena Lincoln. He was a victim of hers as well.

Grace
We got a lot of the victims in the hospital and tried to find their families, but we couldn't find them in the area. The police had to search for families. We weren't the only hospital to have the victims and they had shipments arrive and arrests were done again of the people delivering them. They traced them to the companies sending and receiving people. Arrests were made internationally. I am sure that we will start noticing things around us. But human trafficking and one of the biggest problems is you don't know if you are living by one or not. She was in the area before we moved in and we never knew it. She operated quietly and was only caught by someone calling 911 after seeing an unconscious teen that he or she saw outside of Elena's home, then a second one unconscious against his steering wheel who told he was hurt by Elena Lincoln. She definitely was eyeing my children up for her inventory. I am so glad she was caught and kicked out of my house and we gave strict orders never to talk to Elena Lincoln. Security and staff along with the school and bus drivers were told not to let mrs Lincoln anywhere near our children. Apparently we weren't the only ones.