Suspect Number 1

Jason
I decide to contact the minister who performed the wedding and I look and can't find his name anywhere. He isn't even listed as a minister. Who hired him without doing a background check. I ask Andrea and she said that she didn't hire him. She would have had me run a background check on anyone who was marrying the Greys, because they were close enough to kill the couple. She's right, so only one other option and I have people going through the time when Christian was getting things ready for his marriage and there it is Olivia making arrangements with someone who was an actor and was hired to play the role of the minister. I am going to find out what else she is up to. In the meantime we need to get the Greys marriage license signed for the actual wedding date and I am sure it can be arranged without having to upset Anastasia. Now I can call Ray and explain everything to him, because I am sure the guy thought he was hired by Christian and he wasn't, Olivia hired him. I have the videos and it was obvious. I wonder how she paid him and if she paid him. I start having her actions on the work and personal computers searched. For anything out of the ordinary and it didn't take long. Nothing is ever deleted from a computer. Welch and Barney have found out more than just her hiring the actor, he had specific instructions on what he was to do and he thought it was a strange joke to play on a bride. We find that he has told the Steele's the story and that his proof disappeared. Barney has pulled up something that he found on Olivia's and a co workers computers. An order for checks and a Christian Grey signature stamp all ordered from a fly by night check ordering company. They shipped them to Andrea and Olivia was supposed to sign for them. They paid by PayPal and added this address to their account to assure the shipment would be made. I don't recognize who the account belonged to. Well Olivia has really been busy and evil. She's trying to get rid of Anastasia and Andrea both.

Thomas Sawyer
We need to get into her apartment and I know the man to do it. I call Sawyer and he says it won't take long to get into Miss Blandino's apartment, because it has no real security. I have enough time to get in and out pretending I am her boyfriend. Somehow Jason has acquired her keys and I get in her apartment and she is very careless and I see all the evidence in her desk drawer and I find other evidence that she has been using said checks to embezzle money from mr Grey. I sign onto an account and find three million dollars all over the time she got the checks prior to the wedding. She ordered them after the engagement was announced. Wow I don't have time so I gather all the information I can and take photos and I grab one of the books of checks and I find the receipt for payment of the minister. I also see where it says it was reversed after the fake wedding ceremony. She has a copy of the wedding certificate and it was as she asked mr Gooding to do and sign Mickey Mouse.  She also has plans to set up Andrea to take the fall for all this, she has been trying to find miss Parker's checking account number so far she can't find them, because she can't get into Andreas account because Andrea doesn't keep her account on any devices. She really is smart, but with Olivia around she can't be safe enough. I copy the whole hard drive and get all the evidence I need to send her to jail and save mr Grey from losing Anastasia.

Christian
I finally found out about the conniving Evil bitch Jason has been working hard in this and Welch and Barney have been as well. The money she stole has been reversed back into my accounts. We got a judge to help with backdating the marriage certificate and signing his name to the document after seeing the wedding certificate and what we found out he was willing to recognize it and we were able to get all the signatures with Rays help and I was able to present Anastasia with the legitimate marriage license within 24 hours. I had her things packed and ready and I gave her daisies. After hearing me out she told me to fire Olivia immediately. Plus her little group as well.

Anastasia
Dad has been up to something and he had me sign something and insisted that I trust him and sign it no matter what it was. I trust dad with my life so I sign whatever he asked me to do. The next day Christian arrives and he has my room packed up and he hands me daisies and our signed marriage license by a judge and it's official and dated the day of our marriage. Kate and Elliott both signed it as well. It has my signature as well. I make a mad dash for the restroom and just make it. Christian asks me if I still want to be married to him after all this? I tell him yes but I need to tell him something. I get my bearings and brush my teeth and I get the sonogram from my purse and show him his babies first photos. He is upset that I didn't tell him sooner and that I just walked out. I explain the phone call from Kate about the joke and that he was paid by him, but we found out that he had no evidence that proved anything. So between all of us we figured it was someone from his office and Andrea wouldn't do it, but Olivia would. We kissed and he carried me out the door and to our car and then our new home.