A Visitor

Sandra
I am not going through with Eamon's scheme, I am enjoying working with everyone in this office and he needs to save his own company. I am working very hard and doing several things that require my complete concentration on. Otherwise I would have noticed Susan slip by and head to mr Grey's office. I would have stopped her immediately. Andrea was called out of the area and then Dennis was called into Roz's office Deborah was answering the phones at her desk which is why she didn't stop Susan from going into mr Grey's office.

Christian
I am looking out the window when I hear the door open and I turn around and see what looks like a younger version of Kate Kavanagh standing in front of my desk. I ask her what she wants and she puts mail on my desk and rips her shirt open exposing her bare breasts. I make no move towards her as I hear the door open and Anastasia is walking towards me and she sees the look on my face and comes and kisses me passionately and I get an erection immediately.

Anastasia
I somehow walk in without anyone stopping me or asking me who I am. The new people have never seen me before and there were only two people in the office outer area and neither looked up. I push the door open and see the back of a young woman and her blouse seems odd from the back. I see a flash of panic in Christian's eyes and I go stand by him and notice the ripped blouse on the girl and her naked breast are showing, no bra or anything is under that torn blouse. I know what she has done and why. I kiss Christian passionately because I know he isn't turned on by her naked breasts, more like terrified of them. As soon as he feels me kissing him passionately he becomes erect. He sits down and pulls me onto his lap hiding the erection. I look at the girl and tell her that she has just gotten her walking papers. I ask her Name and it is Susan Kavanagh.

Susan
Your husband just tried to rape me and he ripped my blouse open just before you walked inside the door. She calls Jason and tells him to please bring in the videos of the last few hours in Mr Grey's office. In walks three people and they set up something and they play a video showing me entering the office with the scanned mail and I ripped my blouse and exposed my breast, then the dark haired girl kissed mr Grey and had him sit down and she sat on his lap. It was all a blur after that and I and given a shirt to leave in, they take my security badge and everything else from me that belongs to GEH. I am terminated and I am going to be sued for sexual harassment. I see the security guy call for Sandra and he knows we are related. She walks in and sees my ripped shirt and she goes off on me.

Sandra
Susan You just had to do what your stupid father told you to do. If I had known that you were going to try this I would have alerted mr Grey to your intentions. Eamon was told by me that I would never do his bidding. That's why they lost your siblings, they only cared about themselves. I researched them and found out a lot about them, you were raised better than this. You would have been better off with the Steele's too. They ask me to stay and they have brought her purse and coat and escort her from the building. I stand waiting while they walk her out and she had no tears at all.

Christian
Okay I want to know what is going on and now and we're you going to try the same thing?

Sandra
I look at him and what I think is mrs Grey and tell him I wasn't here for anything but work, uncle Eamon had me help get Susan on and I did, then he told me and Susan that we needed to break up your marriage, yours and Elliott's. I refused and thought I had talked Susan into not trying it, but apparently I didn't. Kavanagh Media is about to go into bankruptcy. Apparently he had four if your sisters friends trying it, but they can no longer be invited to any Grey or Steele events because they were not welcome at anyplace both families owned. Soon I have told them that I love my job and I am so sorry that I didn't tell them about him trying to get me to do such a horrendous thing.

Jason
I tell Mr Grey that Sandra hasn't allowed her cousin in to his office and her and Deborah were working so hard they didn't notice Susan slip into your office and even we didn't see her or mrs Grey enter. Usually Andrea and Dennis at the main desk and no one gets past them.

Barney
I just found out about Susan Kavanagh and that her cousin here worked here, I haven't gotten a full background check yet because the program was running slow on all background checks. Sandra was hired and came from New York to work here. She had a fiancé that cheated on her and when he married the woman he cheated on her with he tried seeing dating her again. She got a restraining order against him. So I am am trying to believe that she says she refused to break up marriages of anyone's.

Jason
I think we can watch her closely and if she does something wrong we can fire her then, right now she is on probation anyway. We can't see that she's done anything wrong.

Anastasia
I have been listening and watching this girl and I want to believe her. I recommend that she works with Roz from now on and Christian laughs and tells me that might work well for us, but Gwen might take issue. It will prove that she isn't going to break up any marriages.

Christian
Sandra your punishment is working for Roz and by extension Gwen, if you can last the month out and keep your work exceptional then you will keep your job, but it will be with Roz. I tell Roz to join us and she walks in and sits down.

Roz
Well here I am, why is everyone in here?

Christian
Sandra will be one of your new assistants from now on and I am getting a new assistant to replace her.

Roz
Well you must have did something wrong to be moved to me bossing you around, don't do it again. I expect perfection and locality. My wife does too. Well times wasting grab your things and I will show you your desk and my PA will assign you the work. The NDA applies at all times.

Sandra
Thank mr Grey, I walk out and catch up to Roz.