First Dance

Anastasia
I can't believe that Christian outbid everyone to win my first dance. He never noticed me when we were younger. He thought Mia's friends were annoying and that included me. Kate was won by Elliott of all people, we weren't given money to bid on anything. Dad figured his children being auctioned off was enough of a donation. He and Elliott were won by a set of identical twins Adelaide and Ariana Cambridge both scary looking and had been in the first dance auction and were bid on by another set of identical twin brothers James and Darren Martin. Mia saved her brothers from the twins. Then won Ethan in her bidding as well. Fortunately for Elliott and Christian people could bid and win any number of first dances. They could give them away as well. Which is how I and Kate ended up with two dances each for Christian and Elliott. Christian and I got along and we both enjoyed each others company. He isn't the guy that I remember and of course I am not the girl he remembers. He however remembered my dad very well and asked him if he could ask me out on a date. Both my parents agreed to a date.

Kate
I can't believe Elliott bid on me and won. The one thing that was bizarre is that Oscar Anderson bid on Alyssa Lancaster and won being the only bidder. He is the last person who anyone would want to win their first dance, but her actually volunteering for the first dance auction at six months pregnant was another shocker for us. Mia gave me and Anastasia her first dance with Christian and Elliott. They won our first dances and we had two dances with Christian and Elliott. I know I had fun with Elliott and we stayed together after those dances. Havi and Ray approved of the idea of us together and I think so did Grace and Carrick. As always he would have to ask my parents about taking me on a date and I reminded him of that fact. He went straight to our table and asked them, just after Christian asked to take Anastasia on a date. They agreed to let me go on a date as well. This should be fun and we have a curfew for our date, midnight we turn into pumpkins.

Elliott
I was shaking in my boots when the twins started bidding on me and nearly won until Mia did as I asked and won me in the auction. I know she waited until the last minute to take the win. She did the same thing with Christian and he swore he would do the same to her. Ethan hadn't even bid on any of the girls, so I won Mia from two perverts as she had called them and gave Ethan her first dance, not exactly against the rules, but also not exactly a nice thing to do to the other bidders, but it worked for us. It worked very well. I knew Kate would grow into a beautiful woman and she did. And she had a strict upbringing after being adopted by the Steele's. Ethan was taught how to be a good father and student.

Christian
I couldn't help but bid on Anastasia and those bright blue eyes and that dress was perfection on her and she was stunning. The dress was beautiful and hid her shape, but it looked ethereal on her in the lights and she looked like an angel. Bids were made as soon as the Mc stopped talking he started calling out the bid amounts and I finally just doubled the amount and won her first dance. I took her by her hand and lead her to the dance floor where all of us were standing. Then they had the guys auctions and Mia God bless her did as I and Elliott asked considering we saved her from being won by some pervert. We allowed her to choose her dance partner like she did for us. So I found myself dancing with Anastasia twice and then more times. She was taught to dance by Daniel, who was dancing with a girl I don't know. He seems happy about it though. She won his first auction after three others dropped out of the bids. Roger also had competitive bidding on himself. Another girl I didn't know. None of the Steele's children bid on the first dance auctions. They didn't have money, their parents were the wealthy ones. They have their college education, their housing, their food, their insurance, their cars and everything else paid for by Havi and Ray so they are set until they get jobs. Which I am sure will be right after they get their degrees. Another reason I am attracted to Anastasia is she was raised to work for her money and appreciate everything she gets. All were taught to do all forms of housework, including cooking. They all also know how to care for babies. I finally was able to get a kiss and I could tell she had never been kissed before. I took my time and she was a fast learner and our kisses were very gentle and very hot. I wanted more but didn't want to scare her off. I had already asked her for a date and knew Ray was very protective of his children and why.

Elliott
Kate and I found a place to steal a few kisses, at first the kisses were awkward, but I finally realized that she was inexperienced at kissing so I taught her how to kiss and soon we were making out and her kisses were getting me hit, so we stopped and headed back to the ball. We ran into Mia and Ethan making out and Alyssa making out with the guy who won her first auction we slipped by them very quickly and quietly. Poor sap or poor Alyssa. They might just deserve each other.