A Well Spent Fortune

Ray
After Years we have a new house on the Lincoln property and apparently the neighbors between us and the new house decide to sell so we bought their place and opened up the gates to make three houses and soon we have three houses and we move into the new house and have the third house remodeled as well. Roger and Anastasia are turning 10 years old so we are having a party at the house for them and they are inviting their friends from school. We already have rooms ready for overnight guests. Kate has been staying a lot of nights with us. I don't know what's going on with her parents but we are not going to be able to stay quiet much longer. We don't want her to hear us, but we think we should step in and get guardianship over her and Ethan. Havi said that she thinks that we should have her parents followed. They are owners of Kavanagh Media and Kavanagh Bridal designs. They are always busy according to Kate and Ethan. We are busy as well and make time for our children.

Havi
I have heard Kate cry in her room and I went in and held her until she fell asleep. Her parents forgot her last three birthdays, so I decided to add her to the birthday announcements and get her a birthday cake as well. What's one more birthday cake and present. She tells me her real birthday and it is close to both Anastasia and Roger's birthday so I go through the invitations and include Kay's name. She is part of this family and when her parents drop her at the other okay dates and leave her there we take her with us after getting clearance with her parents. We even have a room for Ethan. They leave him to play with Christian and Elliott. I don't know that you can call it a play date at sixteen and eighteen.

Eamon
I am exhausted and things aren't getting any better between Enid and I. We are going to have to decide what to do, but first we need to figure out what we are going to tell the children. We forgot Katie and Ethan's birthday the last three years and we buy them gifts and leave them in their room. They have been sitting in the rooms unopened. They barely talk at dinner, they have been staying with the Steele family a lot. So much that mr Steele called about us signing a guardianship agreement for both our children. I got angry until he pointed out that we leave our children to play with their friends and don't pick them up. I nearly argue the point that he trying to make and it hits me that he is right.  We need to do better.

Enid
Eamon and I have fought yet again this time about us being neglectful of Ethan and Kate. We have apparently missed three of their birthdays and they had no party or friends over and we left them with their friends overnight every chance we could. Now the Steele's have actual rooms for them in their houses. Who does that? People who have been looking out for our children when we weren't there for them. They even asked us to sign guardianship papers so that if an emergency came up they could get our children treated. Eamon and I realized we only saw our children a few hours a day during the week and we barely spoke then. Eamon said the Steele's even had rooms for them at their home. He said we need to get them back in our house and do things with them and act like parents do.

Kate
Mom and dad suddenly want to be in our lives and they pick the day when the birthday parties are being held to do it. I tell them just that and tell them that they won't screw up this for me. They agree to come with me. They tell me it is the only way they will let me go to it. Havi and Ray are throwing it for Roger and Anastasia and me after finding out about my parents having missed three birthdays. So they call and get invited to the party. Ethan is coming as well. All my classmates are coming and it is going to be a huge party. A lot of things that ten year olds will enjoy.

Ethan
My parents are coming to the party and they will be taking us home with them. I guess someone lit a fire under their butts and made them start taking notice of their lack of parental concerns for us. They had no idea that I started having sex and got a girl pregnant and her parents were adamant that she didn't have it and we can no longer see each other. She was in my home room and we were left alone a lot. Ray and Mr Addison helped me through the fact that my girlfriend chose aborting my baby because she was pressured to. I wasn't allowed to see her again. She wasn't allowed to see me either. It was a hard time for me and my own dad wasn't listening and wasn't there for me. Ray and Havi paid for a therapist for me that Mrs Grey recommended and he helped me greatly. I decided to become a psychiatrist. Kate has decided to be an investigator after all the news about mrs Lincoln. Dad has other plans for me and Kate and they are going into the business he owns and runs. I'm not going to follow in his footsteps. I might be going back to my parents home, but I am always welcome at the Steele's and so is Kate. It is a safe haven in this world, we don't get away with things and I got my girlfriend pregnant at her home on a weekday. I wasn't staying at the Steele's when it happened.