A Very Special Delivery

Anastasia
My baby brother arrived at three am on my birthday. I turned twelve and he is going to share my birthday, everything was ordered and setup, just in case Havi gave birth. I should call her mom, because that is what she is to us children. The Lancaster family will be bringing my nephews and are helping with the setup. We are having a pool party and birthday bbq kind of thing, so parents are going to be joining us. Havi will be seeing the party on Facebook messenger.

Kate
This is the best birthday party and mine will be two weeks from now. Mia's is going to be a week from now. We are all having individual birthdays so we can have our own celebration. We decided that all of us wanted our own party, not a combined one. I think it was Mia's idea after she realized that she had to share the limelight. So we are having three parties and then there will be parties for everyone else individually. Havi helped to organize them all. We have Ray jr now and he will have his own birthday party as well. Daniel is walking and he doesn't need his therapist anymore.

Havi
I almost made it Anastasia's birthday party, but Ray Jr. Decided he would arrive at three am on the day of her party. Ray said he had planned for this to happen and he hired people to complete all my work on the party. I got to see it via face book and everyone is happy and I wish Anastasia happy birthday. All her friends were there and their parents. The Lancasters  were there with my grandsons and Alyssa was there with a boyfriend who was helping with the boys, I hope he isn't going to think he will be adopting the boys in the future. Ethan has never forgiven her for lying about aborting the boys. He is always polite to her and her family and they have apologized for taking advantage of me. I forgave them and told them never to do it again. Mr Addison passed away in his sleep and we were sad that he had died. We buried him in the Steele family plot. He had a lot of friends. He would have loved this party. Roger took it very badly as we all did, because he was family. He helped keep the children in line. He is missed greatly. We left his room as it was when he was alive, the children visit it often. Ethan turned 18 and he is going to college soon. Grace has two in college now Elliott has been in college nearly two  years now and Christian is going to Harvard.

Ray
All the children love Ray Jr. Our little miracle, we include everyone in his care and make sure they know we love them all equally. We have made sure Ethan can attend college and we help with the babies everyone seems to want to pitch in. It's great. It won't be long until we teach Anastasia, Kate, Roger and Daniel how to drive. I have a clunker ready just for that. Plus they need to learn to take care of maintenance and changing tires as well. All will have a tool kit, Jack, flashlight, knife and hazard lights. Plus a rain jacket that glows in the dark so they don't get hit.

Ethan
I was really surprised by Alyssa bringing a boyfriend to the party. He knows that I am the boys father and he has no issues with it. At least he knows she has children and who the father is. I don't know if this is going to change our agreement or not, time will tell. Nothing has changed so far we both share custody and do half there and half at my home. I am in college now and so is Alyssa and that is where she met her boyfriend. Charles Acres and he is in medical school as well. The party was great everyone had fun. We are having three more parties along with mine a month from now.

Grace
The parties kept all of us busy and they were fun, Havi did four in a row and Mia had hers. I think the class was partied out, but they had more. All of us were invited and we attended party after party. Finally some of us got together to talk about a group party for our younger children. Havi was all for it. I know she was happy, because even though she had help she was still struggling to get things set up and make the kids happy.

Carrick
We enjoyed the birthday parties and then threw one for Mia the parties had even adults invited. They were amazing but we were worn out after attending so many of them. I can imagine how exhausted the Steele's were. So when we called a group meeting to have birthday parties once a month and for the children born that month everyone agreed to it. Mia's was the last individual birthday parties and they started having a monthly birthday party for each class. We have a great time at each of the parties. Several of the families don't have the space for the numbers so we discuss where they can be held.

Ray
We have the biggest properties and we can have the parties here, but we can't keep doing all the work that if requires. Plus security is a nightmare. I don't want Havi exhausted from working too hard on the monthly parties. So we are going to only have ours at our place when our kids parties month roll around. My dear sweet wife might not be able to say no, but her husband can easily say no to people. I saw Ethan as he was introduced to Alyssa's boyfriend Charles Acres, I think he was a bit thrown off by it, but he soon relaxed. I think seeing his sons in the guys arms upset him at first. He has to know they might have a step father at some point,