After The Wedding

Kate
Anastasia married Christian and her things have been moved to her new homes. We still have courses together next semester. I have been avoiding Elliott and it seems that now he is family. Ethan is going out with Mia and they are getting closer. I watch as Elliott is being hit on by Mia's friends and I just walk away from the area and mom introduces me to someone else. Minister Gooding has been flirting with me for a while and he is single. So I decide to have fun and go out on a date with him. David Gooding and I have been dating but I haven't been to his church. Christian found him and I started questioning him about it and I guess he didn't realize I was the brides sister and what he told me next had me calling Anastasia and telling her that her minister was not a licensed minister and wasn't able to marry her and Christian by law.

Anastasia
I look at Christian and ask him about our marriage license? He gives me a look and asks why I need to see it? I ask him to show me the license. He goes and gets it. I look at it and start crying. I pack my bags and leave and he does nothing to stop me. I thought he loved me and he went through a wedding ceremony and it was all fake, the marriage license was signed Mickey Mouse as the officiant. I take it with me along with the positive pregnancy test and call my mom and dad and tell them I am coming home. My security is following me assuring I get home safely. He got what he wanted and now I will get what I want. This baby will have the best of everything. I was never after money or power. I make it the door and Kate hugs me and says she is so sorry. Christian has not called me at all. I go unpack and lay down and sleep.
Who goes to such lengths to have sex with a virgin?  I wonder who all was in on the horrible lie? Surely it wasn't many people. Mom has woke me up and has food for me.

Havi
I listen to Anastasia tell me about what Kate told her and I see the marriage license. We went through the planning and everything and it was a fake minister. He wrote Mickey Mouse as the officiants name. She shows me the positive pregnancy test. We have decided to let her decide how to proceed from here. We need to get her to the Ob/Gyn to verify that she is pregnant. Ray is not going to like this and neither are Carrick and Grace. I ask Anastasia what she wants to do about this and she says that she's thinking about it. Kate walks in and shows us that David Gooding has never been licensed to marry anyone. I show Kate the signature and it was Mickey Mouse as the officiant. We are suing mr Gooding for this. And if we find out Christian set this up we are suing him. Then we are assuring he takes care of his child. He probably already knows that we know what he did and he's not going down without a fight. Neither will we. Kate gets Gooding over to the house and I get my corporate attorney on the phone. Soon we have attorneys and Gooding here to discuss this matter.

David Gooding
I am confused but go see the Steele's and I find out that Christian set this up and only he knew it was a fake wedding. He hired me to play the part of a minister and to sign Mickey Mouse in the officiants line. It would never be filed. Not I feel horrible for the girl and her family. I talk to attorneys and realize that I might have to testify against Christian Grey. I can't imagine that he would do this. I got paid by a personal check by Christian Grey and he sent an email setting it all up. I can't find the email and I can't even find the deposit of the check that I was given and the money is not in my account. I don't have proof of him setting this up. Mr Steele said that they can't even confront Christian with this and that he needs to find out what truly happened before they go to him, so he needs access to my computer and my accounts and I can be with him and his IT people so I can also find out as well. I don't want to make any of these people enemies. I have a career they can end and I like Kate.

Christian
I am unsure what is going on and no one is talking to me about Anastasia leaving, but it had something to do with our marriage license, that she took with her. I had to go back to work and act like nothing happened at all. I called dad and he hasn't heard anything from the Steele's, he also said the Elliott has been banned from seeing Kate and she has a new boyfriend. He didn't say what happened between Elliott and Kate, so I give Elliott a call.

Elliott
Christian asks me what happened between Kate and I and I tell him that she wanted a monogamous relationship and no sex before marriage and I had to have sex so we broke up, we got back together and this happened three times, I figured she would have sex with me if I broke up with her and she didn't. Ray told me no more playing with Kate's heart and I knew he meant business. So I stopped. They aren't talking to anyone named Grey at this point. I have heard nothing from camp Steele. Ethan has been working on getting his psychiatric license and opening his office, so he's not seeing Mia. She's heartbroken thinking he might be distancing himself as well. Even Mia's friends have been frozen out.