Wedding Bells

Mia
A month is all Christian has given to plan his an Anastasia's wedding and Havi is taking control of the wedding and has someone helping the wedding. Mom and I have ideas of what to do for the wedding and have asked to be involved in the wedding planning. I didn't like the idea of Anastasia wearing the dress she wore at the Coping together ball, she said that it was taken in and a few things added to the design after she heard a family story. She had daisies added to the waist and hem and her veil. They are small enough they don't overwhelm the dress or the veil. She showed me the drawing of what is going to be done and it is definitely pretty. The veil is old and borrowed, the daisies are new and her sapphire ring is blue. She shows me everything and tells me that her aunt and uncle are coming to the wedding and their children are as well. I had no idea she had cousins or an aunt and uncle.

Grace
I want to be involved but I am not the mother of the bride and Havi is very good at throwing parties. I know Mia wants to be involved and I wouldn't mind being included. I called Havi to ask if she needed help and she asked if I could get Christian's guest list together so the invitations could get done and mailed. I tell her that I can help with things l8ke that and she has me drive over and we get all the invitations done and mailed. Mia is helping as well. Anastasia showed us what she had done to the dress she wore at the the coping together ball. It was amazing and I cried when I saw the daisies. She remembered the story.

Havi
I knew that Grace wanted to help with the wedding and so did Mia, so I had her come help with invitations and the food tastings along with the cake tastings. The wedding cake is going to huge or at least more than one for the number of guests coming. We had to start cutting the lists back before sending invitations out. Alexa and David are coming sooner than they expected. Andrew is a couple of years younger than Anastasia, then there is Austin, Rayna, Annie and David jr. All two years apart. They will be staying one of our houses. This is going to be a mad house at least they can keep busy. It's been a long time since we saw each other in person we usually FaceTime each other.

Ray
We are getting guests and decided to have them stay in our old house and staff are ready to receive them all, we have hired more staff for the wedding and potential guests. Their security alone will fill up the other rooms. They might bring their own staff. I can just see Grace Alexa Mia, and Havi overwhelm poor Anastasia trying to get this wedding planned. Poor girl. Christian might need to step in and I definitely will.
Finally I am walking my daughter down the aisle to Christian and she can be married to him and they had the wedding they wanted after Anastasia stood up and said enough of this and told them it was her and Christian getting married so they choose how it is going to be and when and where. She became an adult that day. I give her to Christian and I go sit by my Havi and kiss her. We raised some wonderful children, but Anastasia brought us together.

Grace
My son made a great choice of marrying Anastasia, now if Elliott could just marry Kate and stop playing around with the gold diggers. Andrea is here and trying to stay away from Oscar Anderson, that's another story in itself. His parents are here trying to help him get her back and marry him as well. Sometimes these young people confuse me. Elliott and Oscar have really screwed up and with very good young ladies. They keep messing with the not so nice girls and hurt the better one. Kate is avoiding Elliott because of his behavior and the same goes for Andrea and Oscars poor behavior.

Carrick
Two foolish men and their foolish acts, I see it all the time and it is just terrible. I watch as Mia is with Ethan and his sons, I have hopes for them, but who knows. Lily, Leila, Gia and Gretchen were invited to the wedding. Somehow Mia talked Havi into inviting them. I guess she wanted them to see the man of their dreams marry what they thought was the ugly duckling of them all, they were just jealous of Anastasia and how much prettier she was than all of them. Even Grace said she was prettier than Mia's friends. Plus she is the one married to the man of your dreams. I think Grace told Havi about how they treated Anastasia and made her feel inferior and that is why they got invited to the wedding just to make sure they saw that she wasn't the inferior one. I heard their catty remarks and so did Anastasia, Grace and Mia did as well. So Anastasia kept her distance after that. I think Mia was upset because she lost her friend after not defending Anastasia. We would have them over and we would go over to their homes, but Anastasia was merely polite to Mia. Now we are family and Mia's friends will learn from their mistakes from Anastasia herself.

Anastasia
We are finally mr and mrs Christian Grey and the salt is being poured into the open wounds of Lily, Leila, Gia and Gretchen. We dance and eat and cut our glorious wedding cake and then throw the bouquet, I throw it up and back to where I hope Kate and Andrea are standing. Gia apparently jumped up and got it in mid air and fell on Gretchen, Lily and Leila all at once. They caught it all on video. We can laugh at it for years.

Christian
I take Anastasia and we say goodbye to everyone and leave for our honeymoon and I have made sure all her things are moved to our penthouse before we get back from our island home. I can't wait until we can be alone on the jet. Her bags are packed and I bought her new things that I will enjoy seeing on her.