Where's Kate?

Havi
We have only three boys, two ten year olds and one nine year old in the house. Roger and Daniel have moved out and they have an apartment right now and they like their freedom to date and work, security still follows them. Ethan is looking at a home for him and his twins and he has been having Mia go with them to help him choose a home. We think they will be getting married soon. The twins really enjoy her and have hinted. Apparently they dragged him into a jewelry store to buy rings to marry her with. That had to be a sight to see. Kate graduated the same time Anastasia did and she made plans with friends, but she never divulged who. We finally called her coverts and asked what was going on, they were iffy about her location but tell us she is safe. They said they are outside of her room. Plus they tell us the place is completely secured.

Ray
We haven't any idea who she is with but if security say she is safe then she must be safe and just doesn't want us knowing her whereabouts. There is only one time she did this and I knew exactly who she was with. I call Grey construction and ask for Elliott Grey and I am told he is unavailable at this time and will be for a few weeks. That told me all I needed to know. I call Christian and he answers me quickly and after that I ask him where Elliott is at? I think I hear his breathing stop. He tells me that he is on his island taking a break. I finally get him to tell me the truth about his brother and Kate. Havi was right about everything, but he married her in Vegas just after the graduation ceremony. He begged her to marry him apparently and he didn't want her to change her mind. He emails me the wedding photos and security were their witnesses and she had a beautiful dress on, white of course. Well next we have Ethan and Mia and we are one big family.

Kate
Christian calls and gives us a heads up about Ray getting him to spill the beans on our location and our Vegas wedding. He sent him our wedding photos. Elliott had groveled for months and he showed me he was clean of STD's and no aids and had a huge diamond engagement ring and our wedding bands and wanted to fly to Vegas to get married before I could change my mind. I told my friends that I was getting married but to keep it quiet and not to tell anyone anything and if anyone called me I was in my room sleeping. They laughed and agreed to keep my whereabouts quiet. Christian was asked to use one of his island houses for our honeymoon and he agreed to let us use one of the other houses, but not the main house. Security was ready for Elliott and stopped him from entering the main house. So we were shown a very beautiful house and staff were waiting for us with dinner and a tour of the house. I think we are very hungry after Elliott decided to use the bedrooms to consummate our marriage and so I could join the Mile High Club. I can barely walk and I won't forget my first time. The second time got much better and the third time. The shower sex was great too. We got dressed just before we landed. The weather forced us to circle three times and we finally made a safe landing. Hopefully it will be very sunny here tomorrow and we can get all over tans like Elliott suggested.

Elliott
I was not expecting her to be telling me the truth about remaining a virgin until marriage, she told the truth. I heard her cry in anguish as I broke her Hyman and I slowed until she was okay. We have to replace the sheets and the mattress on the bed on the jet. I took her and cleaned her up and then we placed towels on the bed and I have replace the towels. Soon I am able to continue and we are in sync with each other and finally we are in perfect rhythm with each other. Christian let us know that Ray knows the truth now. Ray called him and that was enough for him to know he already had an idea and was going to get the truth out of him so he broke and told Ray. Ray will tell mom and dad. My phone rings right after dinner and it mom and she is on speaker.

Grace
After Ray informed us of the elopement of Elliott and Kate, we had to call Elliott to verify that he is married to Kate. They sent us wedding photos to prove they got married. Carrick started speaking and told Elliott that I was crying about us not being at the wedding. He holds me and tells us to have a nice honeymoon and I cry again.

Carrick
Trying to calm Grace down was hard. She said Mia is her last chance to plan a big wedding. She can throw a wedding reception for Kate and Elliot with Havi I suggest. She smiles and says that would be nice. I decide to call Ray about suggesting it to Havi. We tell the kids we love them both and let us know when they arrive home safely.

Havi
Ray showed me the wedding photos of Elliott and Kate's. I already knew they had eloped because they called me to ask about a friend in Vegas who could help with the wedding gown. I hated keeping this from Ray, but I knew it would hurt him. I pretended not to know and I wanted to tell him, but he investigated further. The man let's no rock unturned.