The Acres

Caroline Acres
I was sitting in the court room when the stripped Alyssa of her rights to her boys. They are two years old. Ethan had bad parents and was adopted by the Steele family. He is the good parent. Things came out in the custody hearing. Fred is listening very intently and we know we need to use these things against her in order to get the baby away from her. What we discovered was enough for us to start thinking about our legal standing. Well Charles legal standing. Carrick Grey did great work for the Steele family and we have a talk to him about our Charles and his unborn baby.

Fred Acres
I am recording the hearings and I will try to get transcripts of the hearings and whatever I can to assure the child is safe and sound. We heard the hearing on custody and the medical records for the twins. I plan ahead of time. I also see the Steele's sitting there supporting Ethan. Alyssa's parents aren't here, nor are the Kavanagh parents. We need to speak to the Steele's and see what they have to say regarding all this.

Charles
Mom and dad are in the courtroom and no doubt recording the proceedings to use for future events. Alyssa has found out about our prenuptial agreement and where she stands in the event of a divorce. She isn't happy when mom and dad cut off any extra expenditures after we got married. I had to move out of their apartment and find a place to live, which ended up being the Lancaster home. I really don't think our marriage will last. I think she is hoping for a windfall when the baby is born. I have heard a lot of things about Alyssa since we got married. I feel duped. I am sitting where no one else is. Behind Alyssa and I am her only support here. Mom and dad think it is all about the money and I think it is the money. Because she was hoping we would live in the apartment. My parents told her no. Then told me to choose I chose wrong. Ethan at least didn't marry her. The boys are good children, Alyssa just wouldn't watch them like she should. Carrick Grey is doing an excellent job. He won both cases and the boys are now Ethan Steele's children alone. Alyssa is very angry and I need to get her calmed down like her doctor said. I drive her home and she doesn't want me to touch her. She goes to the boys room and starts packing things up to give to the Steele family. She no longer needs the things. She is six months along and might have twins again, they have found another heartbeat. I can't get her to sit down and rest. Finally she goes into our bedroom and packs my things and tells me to leave. Now I know she's crazy. At first I think she's kidding but she threatens to call the cops. So I grab the suitcases she has packed and leave in my car. I call mom and dad and they tell me to come home. As soon as I arrive they suggest that I divorce Alyssa and get custody of the baby so she won't hurt it or them.

Fred
I am not surprised at her throwing him out, I just hope we can see what we can do about this legally. I call Carrick and he said this is a good thing because he can start proceedings against Alyssa and file for full custody of the baby or babies. We have an appointment to talk with him, since he knows about her and her family. I try to tell her tell him that I want to hire him for a divorce and custody suit against Alyssa. Apparently Carrick can take the divorce hearing and custody case against Alyssa. I am very glad. We can bring up Alyssa's being unfair mother to her twin boys. So Charles started the divorce proceedings.

Caroline
Havi told me that she was glad to have the twins out of Alyssa and the Lancaster's hands. They were the worst and she told me everything and if Charles hadn't pushed to adopt the children they wouldn't have forced the issue and took the twins from Alyssa. She wasn't taking good care of the twins and they were neglected and when they got back home to Ethan they needed medical treatment. Grace Grey treated them and kept records just in case they needed to get the twins away from the Lancaster family. With Charles moving in with them, Alyssa became less attentive to her sons needs and the adoption discussion triggered the full custody battle. I tell her we want to get the baby she is carrying away from her as well. They no longer have to pay support for the boys. Alyssa and her parents thought they were going live like millionaires and wanted them to let them live in their homes and hire staff to take care of the boys. They didn't hire staff to take care of their own children unless it was an absolute need. They hired staff when she finally became pregnant so she wouldn't lose the baby. I know her pain Charles is our miracle baby.

Charles
After everything I decide to divorce and go for full custody and get her rights terminated. Carrick said the baby needs to be born and then we go for taking her rights to the baby or babies away from her. He thinks she will try to see the baby to me and my parents. We are waiting to see now and we have the previous courts actions against her in the Steele cases and the fact she was considered bad enough to take both boys from her completely. I was there the day they did the surprise visit from CPS. I had barely put my pants on when they walked in my bedroom. The house was a disaster and the boys were still in their pajamas and they still had wet diapers on. I was the one getting them washed and dressed in the morning. I fed them, and then cleaned up the house. Alyssa just sat there on her phone and didn't do much. I excused myself and put on a shirt and headed to get the boys washed up and changed for the day. The boys were being potty trained by the Steele's and I was trying to get them to do that, but I was the only adult taking care of the boys. It was getting hard to attend college and do that as well.