T W O

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Chapter Two: Stripper

Warning: Suggestive themes

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

THE upbeat music resonated throughout the club, with bodies swaying along to the beat. Strippers weaved around tables, carrying trays of drinks. Their garters were stuffed with tips, and more would be added as the men they served drinks to slid their hands along their thighs with grins. Bodies were scattered across the dancefloor, grinding together, their hips swaying, heads tossed back in drunken pleasure. Laughter echoed around the club as drunked jokes slurred from tainted tongues.

The teenager raised the glass to his lips, his eyes watching the woman on the stage over the rim. The older male beside him hummed, making the latter turn his head in the opposite direction.

"Aren't you too young to be drinking?"

Gojo Satoru leaned forward in his seat, pearly white teeth poking from his pink lips as he grinned, blue eyes gleaming over his glasses. He wore a black button-down shirt, the first two buttons undone to expose part of his chest, paired with matching black slacks. The shirt looked a little too tight; it hugged his body perfectly, and it seemed as if one wrong move, and he'd no longer be in it. That was probably his purpose, the younger male thought, rolling his eyes.

"There's no alcohol in it," Nathan replied, resting his elbow on the table, his thumb twisting the ring on his finger. "Aki would kill me."

"A bit hypocritic," Gojo shrugged, leaning back in his seat, resting his hands on his parted thighs.

His lips pulled into a grin as a woman walked past him, brushing his fingers along his chin as she passed. Nathan glared at him in the corner of his eye, making the man chuckle.

"Relax," He hummed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Only your sister gets my attention."

As the words left his lips, the music changed, the familiar song causing both males to lift their heads. Gojo's gaze first focused on the heels that clicked against the stage floor. Thick silver pumps—the ones he'd begged her to wear. His grin widened.

Dark hair cascaded over her shoulders, the silver tinsel shining in the light as she walked forward. The rhinestones that covered her bikini top and her bottoms and the fringe covering her bottoms shimmered as her hips swayed, her hazel eyes falling onto a set of blue ones.

Gojo leaned forward in his seat, causing the male beside him to smack him in the shoulder. The white-haired male looked over, quirking a brow in question.

"Stop fawning over my sister," He frowned. "You're practically fucking drooling."

"Not my fault," He chuckled, turning his attention back to the stage. To her.