Chapter Five

34 Years Later

Five and I have been happily married for 34 years, I can't 't believe it's been that long. Today, we were just chilling at the library we found. All of a sudden I feel a hand on my shoulder and Five teleports me to a bed. I turn around and see his eyes, they look almost hungry... He kisses me roughly. I kiss back and we both fall onto the bed. He starts to trail kisses down my neck and he finds my sweet spot. I moan softly and he keeps sucking there. Eventually, he starts undressing me.... Y'all can imagine the rest 😏.

(A/N Sorry about the emojis. Also, I just now realized how old Five and Y/n are, so if you could just ignore that, everything will be fine and it totally won't we old people fucking 😁)

One Month Later

It's been a month since Five and I had fun in bed 😏. And I have been feeling horrible, I'm throwing up and my stomach just hurts. I'm currently puking in the toilet outside our "house" with Five rubbing my back. I stand up and it dawns on me, "I'm pregnant." I say out loud. Five looks at me and smiles, he picks me up and swings me around like a kid on Christmas.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!!" He yells excitedly.

"Put me down!" I laugh. He puts me down and kisses me passionately. When he pulls away, he just grins. Then he got an idea...

"We could repopulate the planet." He says with a sly grin. I just stare at him...

"Five! We are not repopulating the planet!" I laugh. He shrugs.

"Worth a try," he pauses, bends down, and brings his face to my stomach, "Hi, I'm your daddy, Five, and this is your mommy, Y/n. We are going to love you so much and can't wait till you arrive."

I chuckle, "We need to come up with baby names!" I tell him, and we start conversing names.

Should it be a boy or a girl? Comment which one you think. Also please don't kill me for making her pregnant!

Time Skip to a few days later cause I'm bored.

Five POV:

Also, the italics are you shapeshifting into a version of yourself where you have telepathy and you are talking in someone's mind.

"What about Aidan?" I ask.

"No, I think maybe..." She was interrupted by a whooshing noise, we both turn and see a woman with white hair, a black dress, and a headset, holding a briefcase. I grab the shotgun and point it at her while Y/n stands behind me, ready to use her powers.

"Who the hell are you?" I yell.

"I'm here to help." The woman says while taking a step closer.

"Tell me why I shouldn't put a bullet through your head right now!" I threaten.

"Because, if you did, you wouldn't hear the offer I'm about to make you." She smirks and takes off her sunglasses, "which would be rather tragic given your current.... Circumstances." Y/n puts an arm on my arm and I lower the gun.

"I work for an organization called the Commission," the lady starts, "we are tasked with the preservation of the time continuum through manipulation and removals."

"I don't understand," I say while keeping a firm grip on the gun.

"Sometimes people make... choices that alter time. Free will, don't get me started. When that happens, we dispatch one of our agents to... eliminate the threat." She grins.

Eliminate the threat? Y/n asks telepathically

I don't know. I say back

I point my gun back at her head.

"Oh, no, no. no, you misunderstand me. Neither of you are targets. You're recruits. I've come to offer you a job Number Five and Eight. We've had our eye on you for quite some time. And we think you have a lot of potential. Your survival skills have made you quite the celebrity back at headquarters. That and your ability to jump through time." She says.

"Your saying we could actually leave? Get out of here?" Y/n speaks up.

"In return for five years of service. Once your contract is done, you can retire to the time and place of your choosing with a pension plan to boot."

"If you can alter time then why not just stop all this from happening," I ask.

"That's quite impossible, I'm afraid. You see... all of this, was supposed to happen." The woman replies.

"That's insane. The end of everything?" Y/n asks.

"Not everything. Just the end of... something. So, do we have a deal?" The woman asks.

"What about our child?" Y/n asks.

"Oh don't worry about that, we have pills you can take to subside your baby's growth until you complete your five years." The woman tells us. I glance at Y/n.

This could be our only chance to get back to our family, we could raise our baby in a safe environment and save the world, we should do it. Y/n tells me telepathically. I nod.

"Alright, you've got yourself a deal," I tell her and we both shake her hand and disappear.

Four Years Later

Y/n POV:

That woman was called the Handler, and she made us into killing machines, the best of the best. There were others like Five and I, being out of time. But none of them were as good as us.

We have been working with the Handler for four years and we were about to break our contract with the Commission. We were sent to make sure Kennedy gets assassinated, but Five and I have been biding our time, working on equations to get home, and today we were going to actually do it.

Five sets the radio on the fence and pulls out the gun. I look over the equations one more time.

"This one looks wrong," I tell him.

He comes over, "No, it looks fine, we'll be fine. Ok?"

"Ok." I sigh. I check my bag and see my pills. I figured I should wait until we save the world to start our baby's growth. I shapeshift into a version of myself where I can use Five's power. We hold hands and start to make the portal.

I look through and see five adults looking up at us, all of a sudden, a fire extinguisher flies toward my head, I dodge it and Five and I push through the portal, finally, we land on the ground.

"Is it just me, or do you guys see little Five and Y/n too?" A man asks. I stand up and find myself face to face with 17-year-old Five. Based on his expression, he saw the same thing too.

"Shit."