Chapter Seven

Five POV:

A burst of energy comes out of Y/n knocking everyone except me down. Then, she passes out into my arms. I look over to see Luther and Diego fighting again, not even caring that Y/n passed out. I wanted so badly to beat up Diego for making Y/n upset, but I had to take care of her. I blink inside to my room, lay her on my bed, and wait for Y/n to wake up.

"Y/n!" I start shaking her.

Y/n POV:

Flashback

"Number Eight!" Dad looks at me.

"I don't want to!" I yell, tears streaming down my face.

He turns a dial on a panel that's connected to the chair I'm in.

Lightning fills my body and bones as he electrocutes me.

"Do it!"

"NO!" I sob. No matter what he did, I would never do it.

"Y/n!" Five?

End of Flashback

I open my eyes and see Five shaking me awake. I sit up and the tears I've been holding onto for so long finally spill. Five just holds me and stokes my hair.

"I want coffee," I tell him. He blinks us downstairs to get coffee, but there is none.

"An entire square block. 42 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, and not a single drop of coffee." Five scowls as Allison and Klaus walk in.

"You know Dad hated caffeine." I remind him.

"Ya well, he hated children too, and he had plenty of us," Klaus says.

"Where's Vanya?" I ask.

"She left." Allison sighs.

"I'm taking the car. C'mon Y/n." Five grabs my hand.

"Where are you going?" Allison asks.

"To get a decent cup of coffee," I say

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison crosses her arms.

"We know how to do everything." Five replies

We teleport to the garage and I get in the car with Five driving. A sudden thought comes to my head.

"Should we tell them about the baby or us being married?" I ask him.

He hesitates, "No, I think we should wait until we save the world, then we can tell them, we can have a proper wedding, and we can raise the baby." He smiles. I nod.

"Should we tell them we're dating, or just friends?" I ask.

"Just friends." He replies. I nod again.

"Hang on, pull over," I tell him and he pulls over at a jewelry store. We walk in and go to the counter.

"Hi, how can I help you?" She asks with a fake smile, clearly exhausted. I take my rings off my finger because they were now loose and we needed to get them resized. Five understands and grabs his.

"We would like to get these rings resized." I tell her. And we hand her the rings.

"Do you know what size?" She asks.

"No, do you have a tape measure?" I ask. She hands us a tape measure and we take the measurements and give them to her.

We pay and she says, "They should be ready in an hour."