Chapter Thirty

Five Years Later:

I opened the door to see Allison and her husband of four years, Reed.

"Hi! Merry Christmas!" I gave her a hug, being cautious of her pregnant belly.

I gave Reed a hug too.

"Merry Christmas!" They told me.

"Thanks. Now come inside! You must be freezing." I ushered them inside and closed the door.

It had become a tradition to host Christmas at the Hargreeves mansion and everyone always was excited to come.

Allison and Reed took off their winter gear and came into the living room where Five, Kiara, Thomas, and baby Caspian sat around the table of cookies and hot cocoa. Thomas and Kiara were now 9, while Caspian was only 2.

"Hey, guys. Look who's here!" I called Kiara and Thomas.

They both turned, "Aunt Allison! Uncle Reed!"

"Hey, you two!" Reed picked up Kiara.

"Gotten into any mischief recently?" He whispered.

Kiara shook her head, "No, but I did lick Dad's cookie."

Five, who was just biting into a cookie heard and spit it out, choking for a few seconds.

We all erupted into laughter.

"Nice." Reed high-fived Kiara and gave Thomas a hug. We all loved Reed, he was great with the kids and took our powers surprisingly well.

Two people walked out of the kitchen to greet Allison and Reed. Victor, and his wife, Amanda.

Vanya had become transgender about three years ago and now goes by Victor and he/him. Victor met Amanda around the same time and they got married a year ago.

Bark! Bark!

"Hey, Frank!" Reed ruffled the Golden Retriever's hair.

Once we had graduated college. I kept begging Five to get a dog, both Kiara and Thomas wanted one as well. Five finally gave in and we got a dog. We had all decided to name it Frank. Except for Five, he wanted to call the dog Jasper. But the majority won.

The doorbell rung again.

"I'll get it!" I called and opened the door again.

Before me stood Klaus, his fiance, Ethan, Diego, and his girlfriend, Lila.

A/n: Don't kill me! This Lila is the same, but she never worked for the Commission. It's still the same personality and tsame looks. I kinda forgot about the Commission, so let's just say that they left Five and Y/n alone after they saved the world.

"Merry Christmas!" They all said at the same time.

"Merry Christmas!" I let them in and gave hugs.

They all walked to the living room and started to say hello to everyone.

I was about to close the door when a hand stopped it, "Hold it."

I smiled and let Luther in, "Merry Christmas!"

I gave him a hug.

"Merry Christmas." He smiled. We had made up over the years and he was now Caspian's godfather. Diego was also his godfather as they both wanted to be so I said, why not.

He came inside and soon, everyone was in the living room talking and laughing. Sharing cookies and hot cocoa.

Ben came over and everyone greeted him. Klaus had found a way to make Ben permanently visible, but not solid. He lived here at the mansion in his old bedroom.

I smiled at I bounced Caspian on my knee.

This was my family. And most of us had gone through so much to get here. I was surprised that we all made it this far. But here we are. Laughing and talking as if we hadn't prevented an apocalypse, as if we hadn't had horrible childhoods. Because none of that mattered. The fact that we were all here, together and not having to save the world was enough. We'd all had our tough times. But we found a way.

We found love through time.