Chapter Twenty-Nine

Colby's POV:

The next day I woke up and decided to wear a black My Chemical Romance shirt and some ripped jeans with some chains and some boots. I then got changed in my closet. "Baby, you're in your closet?" Sam asked me. "Yes," I responded as I put on my shoes. I then came out of the closet and saw Sam tying his shoes. "Sammy?" I called. Sam turned and saw my outfit. "Baby you look cute," Sam said as he walked toward me and hugged me. "Sam, let me go brush my teeth," I whined. Sam chuckled as he let me go. I then went and brushed my teeth and hair. I then got out and grabbed my phone and bag. I then held Sam's hand as we walked to school.

Once we got to school, Sam and I were at our lockers when "Hey there cutie." We then turn to see Sarah smirking. "I told you to leave us alone!" I snapped at her. Sarah then shoved me aside as she stood in front of Sam. "So cutie, how about you and I sit together during lunch?" "Sorry can't," Sam said annoyed. Soon the warning bell rang and Sam shut our lockers while also grabbing our stuff. Sam then grabbed my hand as we walked to class.

Time Skip

We were in our third period when a paper ball landed on my desk. I opened it and it read, Watch your back whore 'cause you're dead! My eyes glossed as I crumpled up the paper ball. "Baby, what's wrong?" Sam asked. "N-Nothing," I responded as I looked down. I then looked up as I saw Sam grab the paper ball and read it. Soon the bell rang and I grabbed my stuff and ran to my locker. I had just opened my locker and put my stuff away when I was aggressively shoved to the ground. I looked up to see Sarah smirking at me. "Listen you whore, you really think Sam loves you?" Sarah taunted. "Y-Yes he does!" I snapped at her. "Ha! As if! He's only with you so you can have sex with him." I then looked at her with glossy eyes. "That's not true! Sam really does love me!" I responded.

"Face it you whore, Sam deserves someone better, not someone who's a whore like you. So why don't you break up with him and let him be with someone who's worth his love," Sarah smirked. "What's going on here?" I looked up to see Sam walking our way. I then got up and fiddled with my fingers. "Nothing just talking with Colby here," Sarah responded. "Oh, you mean about how you said Colby's not worth my love and that he should break up with me?" My eyes widened as I looked up at Sam. "N-No of course not," Sarah lied. "Quit your lying Sarah, I'm never breaking up with him and to prove how much Colby is worth my love," Sam then pulled me toward him and kissed my lips. I then wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Sarah scoffed as she walked away. "I love you, baby," Sam said as he looked at me. "I love you too," I responded as I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

Sam and I were with Jake and Tara talking during lunch when suddenly I was shoved to the floor. I looked up to see Sarah sitting next to Sam. "What the hell are you doing here?" Tara asked. "Hanging out with Sam," Sarah responded as she rolled her eyes. I then got up and sat on Sam's lap. Sarah instantly glared at me as Sam wrapped his arms around my waist. I then cupped Sam's face and kissed him in front of her. Sarah scoffed as she walked away. "Dang baby, jealous much?" Sam chuckled as he pulled away. "I just want her to leave us alone," I replied. "Well you guys showed her," Tara said. "Yeah you both showed her how cute you guys are," Jake added. I giggled as I rested my head on Sam's chest.

Third Person POV:

Sam and Colby had just arrived at their lockers when Colby noticed a note on his locker. Colby grabbed the note and it read, Break Up With Him You Whore! Colby's eyes glossed as he sighed. "Baby, what's wrong? What does it say?" Sam asked. Colby looked down as he gave the note to Sam. Sam grabbed the note and read it. Sam then softly pinned Colby against his locker and kissed him. "I won't let anyone separate us, baby," Sam said as he cupped Colby's face. Colby blushed as he hugged his beloved angel.

Later that day, Sam and Colby ordered pizza and watched a movie while cuddling with each other. Afterward, they paused the movie and did their homework. Once they were done, Sam kissed Colby and Colby kissed back while wrapping his arms around his neck. "Hmf baby, let me make love to you," Sam said as he looked at Colby with love-filled eyes. Colby thought for a moment as he looked at him. "O-Ok," Colby replied with a smile on his face. Let's just say that night was a dream come true for both boys.