mine-winwin

winwin x added!127!member male reader
pronouns used: he/him
content warning: mention of sex, jealousy, cursing

m/n was pissed. he understood that he didn't own his boyfriend, but if one more person tried to steal him he would lose his shit.

he loved that his partner had such a great support system and relationship with their members, but m/n couldn't help feel annoyed when his boyfriend was whisked away once more without him noticing.

currently sicheng and yuta were hanging out in the living room, m/n sitting alone at the kitchen table, drinking his coffee alone. the loud laughter and happy chatter dug into m/n's ears, giving him a killer headache. "can you please shut up?" he asked, yuta flipping him off. looking back, sicheng frowned at his boyfriend, m/n sighing before going back to his coffee. "what's up with him?" sicheng mumbled, yuta rubbing his head.

m/n slammed his mug down, taking a deep breath before walking away, sicheng and yuta startled by the motion. "don't get upset don't get upset don't get upset." m/n muttered under his breath, tears pricking his eyes for no reason, slamming his bedroom door shut. snuggling under his blanket, m/n stared up at the ceiling, letting out a puff of air. it was his fault all of this was happening.

he didn't feel comfortable coming out to the group with his boyfriend even after they had been dating for well over a year. "i'm afraid i'll lose important people again." m/n would whisper to sicheng, wiping the tears from his partner's face. even with his own decision, he couldn't help but feel hopeless when sicheng was whisked away to hang out with another person that wasn't him.

a light knock was placed on m/n's door, a creaking sound signifying it was opened. "m/n?" the voice asked, going to his bed. "sicheng." m/n smiled, holding his arms out for his boyfriend, sicheng climbing into bed. "what's wrong?" sicheng asked, leaving a kiss on the crook of m/n's neck. "just tired. i'm upset i don't get to spend much time with you." m/n frowned, sicheng smiling softly.

"well you don't have to be pissy when i hang out with yuta." he spoke, pinching m/n's cheek gently. "i guess." m/n spoke, rolling his eyes, m/n kissing sicheng's forehead. "you should stay with me instead of going back to yuta." "i'll leave you with a kiss to go." connecting their lips, sicheng tried to pull away, m/n grabbing on the back of his neck. "don't go." m/n whined, sicheng pressing his lips go m/n's before pulling away again.

"call me if you need anything bub." sicheng smiled, squeezing m/n's hand, m/n waving goodbye to his boyfriend. "sicheng hyung!" haechan yelled, mark following after him with laughter. "hello!" sicheng smiled, closing the door, m/n smiling at the happy voices streaming through the walls. "i missed you!" "you saw me 2 hours ago!"

closing his eyes, m/n took a deep breath, trying to regain his calm. jealously is a poison m/n, he thought. letting out one more breath before pulling himself out of bed, m/n grabbed his laptop and walked back to the living room, rejoining his coffee again the kitchen table.

***

baby💗🐥

m/nnnnnnnn

sicheng!!

i got u food😼

rlly :(

yes
im downstairs rn im walking up

eekkkk
we're taking a break rn
im so sleepy

bby :(
ill give u a hug when im
up there alr?

can i have a kiss instead king?🤩