clingy-johnny

johnny x added!nct!member male reader
pronouns used: he/him
content warning: cursing, mentions of making out
vry clingy john

holding onto his boyfriend's bare chest, johnny snuggled into his m/n's back. "john." m/n mumbled, putting his hand back on johnny's shoulder. "hmm?" johnny hummed, his head now on m/n's shoulder. "your pecs are like, right on my back baby." he laughed, johnny kissing his neck gently. "do you not like my tits?" rolling his eyes, m/n turned over, pecking johnny's lips. "not when i'm trying to sleep idiot."

"hey!" "my idiot." m/n corrected, johnny smiling brightly. "good morning babe." johnny spoke, m/n sighing deeply as he collapsed in johnny's chest. "ugh too early." m/n mumbled again, johnny grabbing m/n's chin, kissing his lips. "this good?" "no."

"meanie." johnny pouted, m/n kissing him gently. "go get me coffee then i will be good." "alright." johnny whispered, kissing m/n gently before dragging himself out of bed, groaning as he opened his bedroom door, walking into the kitchen.

"where's your second body johnny?" jaehyun laughed, johnny smiling as he grabbed 2 mugs, pouring hot coffee from the pot into them, walking to grab the half and half from the fridge and pouring it on top of their drinks. "sitting in bed. he's very tired." "poor baby." taeyong mocked, johnny rolling his eyes. "he is a very poor baby."

"you left the door open, i can hear you!" m/n croaked, jaehyun laughing. "sorry babe!" jaehyun yelled, johnny shaking his head before grabbing both mugs and walking back to his bedroom and waiting boyfriend. "jaehyun don't flirt with me!" m/n yelled, johnny smiling as he walked into the his bedroom. "i'm back sleepyhead."

putting the coffee on the bed stand, johnny sat down next to m/n, wrapping his arms around m/n's torso. "you look pretty." he smiled, rubbing m/n's back. "even with my messed up hair?" m/n laughed, johnny kissing him gently. "yes, even with your messed up hair."

the two sat in science, drinking their coffee in slow sips between quiet and gentle kisses, johnny massaging m/n's stomach. "love you baby." johnny smiled, m/n's face showing content. "i love you too."

***

grabbing m/n's shoulders, johnny smiled, kissing m/n's cheek. "i love you i love you i love you i love you-" johnny repeated, kissing m/n in all the places he could reach.

"johnny's gone completely insane." yuta said, judging m/n and the little bird following him. "batshit insane." mark agreed, m/n turning around. "i love you john but you need to breathe baby. you should work. not do this." "i love you." johnny smiled, kissing m/n gently.

"i think he got that the last 200 times you said it in the last hour johnny." jungwoo shouted, doyoung laughing silently. "shush." johnny spoke, m/n rolling his eyes. "i'll spend all night with you john just let me go sit with doyoung." "doyoung?" "yes. doyoung." m/n said, pushing away to sit with doyoung, the two giving each other a look.

"your boyfriend is crazy." doyoung spoke, m/n nodding, feeling a familiar pair of arms around him. "johnny," m/n sighed, getting moved up to johnny's lap. "i'm staying here." johnny mumbled, putting his head on m/n's shoulder, gently kissing m/n's cheek.

rolling his eyes, m/n patted johnny's head, now sitting in between his legs, rubbing his thigh as he talked with doyoung. "johnny what are you doing?" m/n asked, johnny dragging him on the floor, piling on top of him. "starfish!" he yelled, m/n groaning loudly. "i'm dating an elementary schooler. a 6 foot tall elementary schooler."

the door opened, taeyong walking through, stuffing his phone back in his pocket. "i left for 30 minutes?" he questioned, johnny attached to m/n, pinning him to the floor. "don't question it." haechan said, scrolling on his phone.