stop working-jisung

jisung x added!nct!member male reader
pronouns used: he/him
content warning: cursing, not taking care of yourself, slight arguments
take care of yourself guys >:(

"m/n you need to take a break." jisung sighed, speedily walking toward his boyfriend. "no i don't sung i'm absolutely fine." m/n grumbled, flipping over the couch cushions in search for something. "has anyone seen my wallet and id?" he screamed, the sound resonating through the dorm. "i put it on the foyer table for you!" renjun yelled back, m/n thanking him. "anyways," jisung continued, m/n cutting in front of him, grumbling and mumbling annoyed. "you really need to rest."

m/n sighed, turning around with his hands up, quickly grabbing jisung's. "jisung. i love you with my entire heart. but you need to drop this. i have to much to do to take a break." "but you're overworking-" "park jisung." m/n firmly said, jisung looking down. "alright. i love you." smiling, m/n quickly kissed his cheek, waving as he exited. "love you too."

groaning, jisung sat down, rubbing his temples. he loved his boyfriend with his entire heart but his dumb behavior made him go crazy. he had seen m/n go back and forth between dance practices for each group he was in. he would leave at 6 in the morning to go to a photoshoot, skipping breakfast to go practice with wayv until 11, only to run back and join 127 till dinnertime, eating enough food so he wouldn't pass out at the dream practice from 9 to 12.

even though he understood his boyfriend's will to be amazing at everything he's done, jisung was starting to get annoyed at his behavior. while he cared for m/n, he needed to find a way for him to slow down.

sighing loudly, jisung hit his head against the back of the couch, his eyes looking at the ceiling. "oh m/n, you really have me obsessed, don't you?"

***

m/n sat in the practice room, breathing heavily. he was so close to perfecting the last section of nectar, and it was all he wanted to do before the night ended, grabbing his phone, m/n sighed, the time 1:37 flashing back at him. his stomach grumbled. when was the last time i ate? m/n thought, the room feeling stuffy as he tried to stand up.

"holy shit!"

he screamed, soon falling down onto his knees. "fuck." m/n groaned, trying to get up from the floor, only to fall again. "m/n, we brought you food." ten smiled, his face falling as he dropped the food and running in, kun frowning. "the fuck you drop the food for?" "m/n, are you okay?" ten asked, m/n handing ten his hand.

"i just fell, i'm alright." m/n sighed, kun bringing the food over and sitting by the fallen member. "can you sit up?" kun asked, m/n grimacing as his leg moved. "i'll try." grabbing onto kun's hand, m/n fell onto his shoulder, holding onto his knee.

"when was the last time you ate?" ten asked, feeling m/n's forehead. "like 7 hours ago?" m/n spoke, strain caking his voice as he moved his knees. "you can't keep doing that." kun spoke, wrapping his arm around m/n's body. "you're shaking."

m/n tilted his hand, moving his hand to grab his food. "i'll be okay. i just need to eat." he muttered, breaking his chopsticks apart and opening the plastic container to eat his food. "well you're going home after this." ten said, patting the boy's hair. "you're carrying me. my legs hurt."

kun frowned, opening his own container of food to eat. "you need to stop working so hard. it's getting unhealthy. even mark doesn't do this." m/n nodded, his eyes drooping. "i want to go home." he whispered, ten nodding. "finish eating. then we'll go."

picking at his stir fry, m/n took a bite before hesitantly covering the bowl with the lid. "eat." kun said, a firmness in his voice. "i'm full." m/n said, smiling weakly. "i'll eat when i wake up." rolling his eyes, ten packed up their food, kun picking the bag up. "i'll carry you home sleeping beauty."